NFL screwed up not flexing Rams vs. Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Wow, Oakland and Dallas, been a while since either of these two teams considered a Titan
All the preseason hype was Oakland was gonna win the division.....Dallas had a much better team/defense and were gonna win the NFC East.....Why is Dallas in the east anyway??? Anyhoots....they were plenty hyped on most media outlets as teams on the come....and POW! The truth hits hard.

Should have called them, Return of the Titans....wasn't that a movie?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas definitely has a chance...and is playing a lot better...with Lee...and Dak playing out of this world....I actually think GB and Dallas sneak in somewhere....

Man we have to win this weekend......
Dallas or Green bay? Possibly.
Both? No chance

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dallas or Green bay? Possibly.
Both? No chance
Seen stranger things....

I'm so nervous about this weekend.....man...we are Soooooo close to the playoffs....I can almost taste it....smell it....and the damned Seahawks are in the effin way again db....Again....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
A friend of mine is a retired veteran of the Marines. He cancelled his direct TV when the NFL did nothing about players kneeling during the National Anthem. He said he certainly sympathizes with the problem of racial division, but there are better ways of getting that message out besides dissing the National Anthem and what it stands for.

I don't really wanna get into this, but as a Vet I support it.

My only point is that Vets are no more a singular group with a singular mindset (beyond being about the mission) than any other group. Vets fill just about every group in every category.

So, if a Vet does something, it's because that Vet does something. The actions of one Vet don't extrapolate to every Vet.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seen stranger things....

I'm so nervous about this weekend.....man...we are Soooooo close to the playoffs....I can almost taste it....smell it....and the damned Seahawks are in the effin way again db....Again....
Believe me...This win will be easy....
ZRhjSNR.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas definitely has a chance...and is playing a lot better...with Lee...and Dak playing out of this world....I actually think GB and Dallas sneak in somewhere....

Man we have to win this weekend......
Rams have to lose their last 3 to be out of the playoffs.
Cmon man, aint gonna happen

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Everybody at work has been tellin me "your teams in the playoffs, shut the fuck up" anytime I try to talk football with them. Bunch of whiner, raider and cowgirl fans.

I think the Rams are going to make the playoffs, but nothing is guaranteed yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Seattle won't lose either of their last two games. I think beating them then the Titans will cement the division and allow us to rest starters vs the 9ers.

socalrams90

Starter
Seattle won't lose either of their last two games. I think beating them then the Titans will cement the division and allow us to rest starters vs the 9ers.
That 3rd seed might be valuable though. With the amount of "hot" teams coming in from the 3-6 seeds and minimal playoff experience from keenum and foles, it wouldn't surprise me for Minny or Philly to lose on conference weekend. We then would host the NFC Championship!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That 3rd seed might be valuable though. With the amount of "hot" teams coming in from the 3-6 seeds and minimal playoff experience from keenum and foles, it wouldn't surprise me for Minny or Philly to lose on conference weekend. We then would host the NFC Championship!

i like your thinking.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
When the schedule comes out nobody knows what teams for the most part will be good, it changes.

And I had read the game was protected, otherwise I'm sure the NFL would have flexed the Rams-Eagles in a heartbeat.
You are correct. The Rams Eagles game was protected by Fox.
Fox actually moved their Sunday broadcast to the Colesium and out of the studio for it.
The game didn't disappoint. It was the slugfest everyone wanted to see.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pittsburgh just played 5 out of 6 weeks in a row in prime time. Its ridiculous.

Even though I'm a fan of that team, I agree. Have some variety around.

Hell I enjoyed Broncos/Colts Thursday night, too.