NFL Replay of Rams vs. Falcons?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I of course didn't get to see the game because it wasn't on. I scanned for an NFL Replay of it on Comcast, but don't see anything.

Anyone have anything for this game to be seen?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sorry, I checked and the Rams game isn't being rebroadcast on NFL Network.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I watched the highlights of the parts I missed in the fourth on the Rams/Falcons YouTube highlights, but it didn't show the last touchdown we had (apparently it was a special teams touchdown). Anyone have video of that?

Q729

Legend
I watched the highlights of the parts I missed in the fourth on the Rams/Falcons YouTube highlights, but it didn't show the last touchdown we had (apparently it was a special teams touchdown). Anyone have video of that?
Is this what you're looking for?

Last edited:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Rams actually scored 3 times on one series but only got credit for the 3rd TD. TERRIBLE officiating.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams actually scored 3 times on one series but only got credit for the 3rd TD. TERRIBLE officiating.

Both Gurley and Goff had their bodies inside the endzone yet the refs ruled them short. Unbelievable.

Yet jimmy g got nowhere near the endzone against the rams and they ruled a td. Stupid refs.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We really were getting terrible calls