NFL QB's on facebook - post superbowl...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-finally-elite/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-on-f ... lly-elite/</a>

this is some of the funniest stuff i've read in awhile... Definitely Mature content though.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh yea, that had me dying.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not going to lie; I laughed hard enough to cry with some of the content. Holy shit, some of that was so wrong on so many levels...but it was funny.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Pretty good stuff. Not sure where the Bradford fetish stuff came from, but funny nonetheless.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I almost blew an O ring trying not to explode laughing at the office when I read that Bradford part. Poor Sammy, haha. He usually has some of the funniest comments on those, but never seen the fetish angle before. Still hysterical.....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
bluecoconuts said:
Pretty good stuff. Not sure where the Bradford fetish stuff came from, but funny nonetheless.

After the tie.

You know what they say about ties...

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Faceplant said:
I almost blew an O ring trying not to explode laughing at the office when I read that Bradford part. Poor Sammy, haha. He usually has some of the funniest comments on those, but never seen the fettish angle before. Still hysterical.....

Yep, once Sammy came into the picture, shit got weird.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks guys, that is pretty funny!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That was funny.

Favorite line:
Jesus: Don't thank me, I had San Fran and the under