NFL puts wildcard game on Peacock network

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm on the fence with Sunday Ticket. The allure is an entire season of Rams games in HD, without the hassle of clunky feeds or casting a low bitrate video onto my 4K TV screen. The downside is obviously the price, which I'm going to have to make up my mind about soon.

I like the perspective of paying $5 for a single game, although it seems a bit unfair to ask that of two NFL fanbases when the rest of the playoff teams get their game(s) for free.

Oh ESPN+, I used the magazine hack forever to get it for about $2/year. I miss being able to click on every article on ESPN.com without fear of a paywall. Nothing pisses me off more than a story without the + sign that actually requires the subscription. I want to know the top 5 young players on the Rams roster, damn it!
Yeah I think the irritating time of not having ESPN is before the draft. Draft is still their strength, at least in terms of what I'm tempted to click on of their content.