NFL Opening Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What will I talk about on Monday?
~Peter King

Breaking: leaked footage of Peter King typing MMQB:

Jon-Stewart-Crying-With-His-Teddy-Bear-Gif.gif

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
:rolllaugh::banana::cheers::party::mrburnsevil::yess:

It's going to be a great season watching the Patriots try to hold up expectations with that shit-show defense! :poop::poop::poop:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I listen closely, cash registers are ringing in eastern Missouri in purchasing Chiefs jersey's...

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Don't take too much from the KC offense... NE has like zero pass-rush. Very good secondary, no pass rush whatsoever.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't take too much from the KC offense... NE has like zero pass-rush. Very good secondary, no pass rush whatsoever.
KC wins the West..eff the Raidahs!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
If I listen closely, cash registers are ringing in eastern Missouri in purchasing Chiefs jersey's...
No way. No way in hell. STL/KC is like oil and water. You know this. No amount of Patriots hatred will make St. Louisans a bunch of KC fans.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
The Chiefs OL looks way better and Alex Smith had more than three seconds to make those throws. That OL might be the best in the league.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am loving this. Kareem Hunt put up monster points for all of my fantasy teams, and Brady is getting destroyed (and looking old).
I have him in 3 leagues 3 different scoring systems. He scored me 55, 40.6 and 45.6 tonight.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If our OL plays like KC's, we are going to see some real success this season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No way. No way in hell. STL/KC is like oil and water. You know this. No amount of Patriots hatred will make St. Louisans a bunch of KC fans.
Q4Ft3hi.png

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Fuck the patriots! That's how you start a NFL season with those bitches losing!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The Chiefs OL looks way better and Alex Smith had more than three seconds to make those throws. That OL might be the best in the league.
Just remember, Patriots pass rush is Flowers and whatever random fan gets drawn from the crowd on a play-by-play basis. Let KC face an NFL pass rush before deciding this.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AFCW is going to be a hell of a division. On par with NFCS for best in the league this year
We can't explain it. So many Dodge Ram 4 x 4 in Chiefs red are flying off the lots at dealerships around St Louis...Also, three Merchandise stores have opened as well...Chief flags are a hot purchase..

"Yeah, every chief's Dodge Ram gets a flag to fly proud!"
~Skip Archer, Dodge Salesman