NFL Network training camp coverage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
SUCKS ASS. 4 days of Browns and Manziel and 4-5 other teams and ZERO about the Rams. I'm not sure my spelling is correct so I look up and the douce is on TV again. 36 hours, no Rams. Playing the same interviews over and over and over and no Rams.

I'm done with this horrible coverage. (After Kurt Warner, of course :))

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Rams are going to be on a lot during this practice I would imagine.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Guess I didn't pay my cable bill, so I turned on a shitty laggy stream and I get Johnny Manziel news. WTF Nfl Network?

Speeps

Starter
Sorry for the double post. Jamie Dukes needs to shut up. If it was up to him, we would have Vick as our starting QB.

Michael Robinson is a moron. No Sam? Are you kidding me.

But I like Jamie Dukes fact checking Michael Robinson right now.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
The people voted 64 to 36 percent that Sam Bradford will indeed have a bounceback season. Jamie Dukes wants to see some WRs step up while Michael Robinson wants to see Jeff Fisher really challenge Sam this training camp.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Maybe we'd get more press if we bought up all the NFL's supply of Manziel Jerseys and gave them away @ our TC!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Longest streak in the NFL for no multiple picks in a game. Didn't know that!

A55VA6

Legend
I liked the interview with Warner and Bradford.

I also liked the stats Siciliano brought up. Sam had almost 30 TD's in his last 16 games, and currently leads the NFL without throwing multiple interceptions in consecutive games. He takes care of the football.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disappointed....Is that it? Tell Kurt to go back to Phoenix, I'd rather hear CoachO's take.:wtf:

Last edited:

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
There will be more Rams coverage coming up they just said.

BTW just because I haven't mentioned it yet, big fan of RamzFanz avatar

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There will be more Rams coverage coming up they just said.

BTW just because I haven't mentioned it yet, big fan of RamzFanz avatar

I want to change it but I get attacked when I do.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I might have overreacted.....Looks like
*Kurt Warner at Rams Camp
*Sack City?
*Sam Bradford 1-on-1

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I think Dukes was very fair in his criticism. He constantly alluded to the fact that Bradford has had very little talent/support around him. Robinson on the other hand was a homer, no problem with that, pointing out how the Seahawks were successful without the best WR corp. I like that Dukes corrected him stating that it was Beastmode that made those WR successful when people were putting 8 men in the box and they were winning due to that D! Overall a good segment on the Rams.

Bradford will have his chance to answer Robinson at least two time this season.

I also like how NFL Network teased that they will be speaking about Bradford make or break season and Why is everyone afraid of St Louis!

Last edited: