NFL Media UNREADABLE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Has anyone perused any nfl site lately for any news?

It's one big pile of shit.

Krapondick, protests, reactions to protests, kneeling, not kneeling, players bickering over kneeling, more krapondick, how the nfl should react, why aren't owners speaking up, krapondick, etc.

And i just got that from the headlines. The headlines have even become unreadable without irritating the fuck out you.

FUCK OFF.

We don't care you motherfuckers. We want to read about football you fucks.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I get sick of every article I read seems to be a writer talking about a team that they obviously don't follow closely because some of the things they say can be a real head scratcher. And articles that are supported by facts are getting more and more scarce. That's why I love this place I can always trust the information around here. Some of the folks on here have some good reliable sources and I'd be lost without it.

My opinion on Kaepernick is if a team wants him let him come back and play if he wants to hes not hurting anybody.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, ROD-BOT has threatened to quit over the effort right now. Said something the other day; “my batteries were not designed for this”. Or some crap like that.

We just unplugged his ass. Plugged him back in. He was fine.

:biggrin:

In all seriousness, I gotta lock this thread because it feels like one that goes in the direction of talking about that stuff or at least around it. Which goes against the point of it.

But the good news...

We are here to talk football and can start our own topics!

So, SCREW IT... Let’s talk football! Or pineapple pizza....

LET’er rip!

Status
Not open for further replies.