NFL: Marijuana Legality

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
You also don't need to smoke out to get the medicinal pain killing benefits of it. I'm very surprised the league and the union haven't been pushing more for that aspect of it.
Yeah CBD is a great example. I use it for most of my sport injuries

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I often refer to my injuries as sports injuries too. Like when I strain my back trying to get my dog that ball that rolled behind the couch. Told my wife I strained it "training the dog," which, as a human-canine combined-sport enterprise qualifies I think. :laugh1:

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Legalize that shit...it'd be some dope shit to see King Kupp light up after we win the superbowl

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With that beard he should partake.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then partake in a box of jalapeno cheezits. Those are the truth. :angel:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
With that beard he should partake.

With that beard he may be Amish, ... and this picture of him arriving at practice in his custom 'ride' has many convinced :

1643769174799.png

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Ricky Williams is going to come outta retirement, and Josh Gordon may be able to finally stay on a team…

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ohhhh yeah well how do you counter the ‘ gateway drug ‘ argument?

I dunno… with the umpteen studies with unimpeachable data that shows THC is in no way a gateway drug? Alcohol otoh…

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I have daily migraines and I take D8 THC gummies.

Hate the smell of smoked pot… so thank God for edibles.

Unfortunately, I don’t get high… or drunk. I get dizzy/sleepy. That’s it.

I’ve wanted to try mushrooms, but my brain naturally goes to very dark places and I’d be super worried to let my brain off the leash… bad trips worry me

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Ohhhh yeah well how do you counter the ‘ gateway drug ‘ argument?

It absolutely is a "gateway" as long as it remains illegalized. On the other hand - - so would Ice cream if you restricted it's sale exclusively to trustworthy looking drug dealers.

~"I'd like a quart of that cookies and cream over there, a pint of that of that rocky road right here -- only if it is fresh though, and hell -- the wife and I have an anniversary coming up -- could you throw in a couple of those molly's ? -- 'cuz I can't get those at the local market."

Antonius

Pro Bowler
A long time ago I suffered some pretty serious facial injuries. Had a splint in my nose, and it was the most painful feeling.

I was prescribed Vicodin to help manage it. One of those pills made me feel so groggy, and sick. It helped with the pain somewhat, but the trade off was not worth it. I flushed the pills.

I instead lit up a couple bowls of kush. Pain was gone. And I had the munchies.

Big pharma- they want you on the pills. They want you addicted. So you can come back for more. They don’t want you managing your pain with a plant you can grow in your backyard.

Good on the NFL. Its about damn time.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Not that cannabis isn't a gateway drug but I'd definitely say nicotine/tobacco or alcohol are the main gateway drugs. I know a ton of people who partake in smoking cannabis. I don't know one person who's smoked cannabis that hadnt tried tobacco or alcohol first. NFL should let players enjoy cannabis but that's just my opinion.