NFL makes Playoff “hype video”, leaves out Vikings and Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL MADE A PLAYOFF HYPE VIDEO THAT DOESN’T INCLUDE THE EAGLES, VIKINGS

If you wonder what the National Football League thinks of two teams in the postseason, they certainly made it clear when they released a hype video.

The Philadelphia Eagles and Minnesota Vikings are in the 2020 NFL playoffs, but you wouldn’t know that if you only watched this hype video that the NFL put out:

View: https://twitter.com/nfl/status/1211625585086205953?s=21

10 out of 12 playoff teams are represented in the video: the Baltimore Ravens, the Kansas City Chiefs, the New England Patriots, the Houston Texans, the Buffalo Bills, the Tennessee Titans, the San Fransisco 49ers, the Green Bay Packers, the New Orleans Saints, and the Seattle Seahawks.

Philly and Minnesota are the biggest underdogs in the playoffs. The Eagles are said to be +2 against the Seattle Seahawks, while the Vikings are -8 against the New Orleans Saints.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I find that funny actually. Neither will be in the second round anyway. The Seahawks are stumbling but they're still more consistent than Philly and will get knocked out next week. The Vikings better be ready to score 30+ points or bring their A game on defense. As much as I want Minnesota to knock the cry babies out I don't think they have what it takes this year. I think we will have to wait for the NGCCG to see Sean Peyton cry when they 3peat. Unfortunately I think that will mean the Niners go to the big game but i also believe they lose if it's the Chiefs, Patriots or Ravens waiting for them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing wrong with that. Not even a story really though it is funny. :D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well now we know who not to pick. Put your money on the Saints and Russels.

They made a celebration video of the Giants winning the Super Bowl against the Cheatriots years ago and it aired before the game was over.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I find that funny actually. Neither will be in the second round anyway. The Seahawks are stumbling but they're still more consistent than Philly and will get knocked out next week. The Vikings better be ready to score 30+ points or bring their A game on defense. As much as I want Minnesota to knock the cry babies out I don't think they have what it takes this year. I think we will have to wait for the NGCCG to see Sean Peyton cry when they 3peat. Unfortunately I think that will mean the Niners go to the big game but i also believe they lose if it's the Chiefs, Patriots or Ravens waiting for them.

The aints will lose against GB. Asshole Face will cry to the NFL that it was too cold.