Nfl insiders say rams should move keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Was just watching nfl insiders they were talking about buyers and sellers of the trade deadline. According to the guys they had on there the rams should move keenum to Denver they both agreed he was an upgrade over Simein and if they wanted a chance to win another super bowl they would have to make a move. Do you think it will happen? what would he be worth?

They must read ROD. I said that they should trade Keenum to Denver, two weeks ago.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can't have him.

58ntyz.gif

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
. Don't think anyone is going to break up the Fisher/Keenum love affair.

does anyone know if Fisher spent time in Texas in say 1987 ? ...maybe we need to put a call into Maury

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fuck me, fisher is sticking with case? :sadwalk:

So the Rams will continue to :help: for the foreseeable future.

Fuck.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to believe Denver is sticking with a QB that only has 4 INT on the season, when they could have traded for Case who had 4 INT in his last game alone

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I bet that I would be able to clearly hear that horse faced jackass (Elway) laughing all the way down here in Orlando if Les called John and asked him what he'd be willing to give up for Case.
Holy smokes, I thought I was the only one who called him that.