Nfl insiders say rams should move keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robert

Rookie
Was just watching nfl insiders they were talking about buyers and sellers of the trade deadline. According to the guys they had on there the rams should move keenum to Denver they both agreed he was an upgrade over Simein and if they wanted a chance to win another super bowl they would have to make a move. Do you think it will happen? what would he be worth?

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
That would happen over Fisher's cold dead body! In truth I think it depends on the compensation involved but I wouldn't hold my breath.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Can't see a Keenum deal fetching more than a 5th Rd pick... Then the question would be what serves the team better the 5th or __? vs. Case helping Goff as a mentor. I say the latter is better IMHO

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Then the question would be what serves the team better the 5th or __? vs. Case helping Goff as a mentor.
The draft pick....draft capital is the lifeblood of any team. Average players are easily replaced. Imagine what below average players are to replace? If you said nothing, you're correct.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keep in mind that he will likely fetch the Rams a draft pick anyway when he signs elsewhere after this season. So the equation is what value he has to the Rams this season plus that draft pick vs whatever the Broncos would offer. Keep in mind that QBs have been getting larger contracts, even if they're viewed as backups. Wouldn't shock me if Keenum fetched the Rams at least a 5th if not more in a comp pick.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Was just watching nfl insiders they were talking about buyers and sellers of the trade deadline. According to the guys they had on there the rams should move keenum to Denver they both agreed he was an upgrade over Simein and if they wanted a chance to win another super bowl they would have to make a move. Do you think it will happen? what would he be worth?
I have forgotten more about Football, in my 66 years as a Rams Fan, than these so called "NFL Insiders" will ever know!
No way do we trade Keenum, even IF he's on the Bench and Goff is in the game, he's got too much value for the Rams at this point in time!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Can't see a Keenum deal fetching more than a 5th Rd pick... Then the question would be what serves the team better the 5th or __? vs. Case helping Goff as a mentor. I say the latter is better IMHO

I been told that a 5th round selection can get your team a excellent reserve NT any year of the draft....if all these so called draft guru's here really believe that , & it must be true because they have told me many times ....then I am all in on trading for a 5th round pick so we can get one of those abundant NT's in this upcoming 2017 draft. We sure could use him the last three games that we just happen to loose when NT Cam Thomas was our main playing NT.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The rams should move keenum to Denver they both agreed he was an upgrade over Simein and if they wanted a chance to win another super bowl they would have to make a move.
The Rams are selling low. I was saying that in this year's draft that Denver would give them a 2nd if they unloaded Keenum. Don't think anyone is going to break up the Fisher/Keenum love affair.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I bet that I would be able to clearly hear that horse faced jackass (Elway) laughing all the way down here in Orlando if Les called John and asked him what he'd be willing to give up for Case.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This trade wouldn't make much sense for the Broncos at this point. They have Siemian doing enough to win them games now and Paxton Lynch to develop for their future. Why trade for a below average veteran who doesn't know the offense mid-season when Keenum may not even be better than Siemian? Trade for Romo if anything.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have forgotten more about Football, in my 66 years as a Rams Fan, than these so called "NFL Insiders" will ever know!
No way do we trade Keenum, even IF he's on the Bench and Goff is in the game, he's got too much value for the Rams at this point in time!
Hey, they're Insiders... they must know! :headexplosion:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nonsense. We'll hold onto Case like he's our great hope for a playoff season for Fisher, only to see Goff start in a week or two and never look back. :rolleyes:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This trade wouldn't make much sense for the Broncos at this point. They have Siemian doing enough to win them games now and Paxton Lynch to develop for their future. Why trade for a below average veteran who doesn't know the offense mid-season when Keenum may not even be better than Siemian? Trade for Romo if anything.
Thank you
The Broncos won a SB last year with their QB throwing 19TD and 23 INT and a combined 76 rating
This year thru 8 games they have 10TD and only 5INT with a 90 rating
Somehow Keenum was going to improve that?
Lol

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Did you guys honestly think that Fisher would trade his favorite quarterback away?

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Trade his ass. Rams get nothing at the end of the season.

We won't win with him and Mannion can start or backup Goff.

It's a no brainier. Get what we can and move on

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coming fresh off a 3 game losing streak and a 4 interception performance I can't believe nobody would trade for Keenum. Its hard to believe Goff is still not getting the start this week. Very dissapointing .