NFL game pass, dumb question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Am thinking about doing game pass this season and signed up for free trial for now. But I noticed to watch any games that have happened they have the final score plastered right on the link to the game. So when regular season starts and I have to wait for the live game to finish will it have the final score in big print when I go to watch it? Cause that's kind of stupid as hell if so.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I support this question. I was thinking about getting game pass too. Is this incredibly stupid feature accurate?

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, the picture header when you go to Rams is of Nick Foles... seriously?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Get a VPN and order gamepass from Brazil or cheapest country and watch them live.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Get a VPN and order gamepass from Brazil or cheapest country and watch them live.

This is what I usually do, but I think they put a stop to it because when I tried to order it with a Canadian VPN, it said my payment method had to match my country of origin.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you should be able to adjust the settings so that the scores aren't shown.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is what I usually do, but I think they put a stop to it because when I tried to order it with a Canadian VPN, it said my payment method had to match my country of origin.
Hmm. Haven't signed up yet, hope it will work out. Think I might have had that issue before but worked it out somehow. Will see.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Hmm. Haven't signed up yet, hope it will work out. Think I might have had that issue before but worked it out somehow. Will see.

I just got it to work. Apparently the reason why it didn't work under a Canadian VPN is that it's an entirely different service. Switched to a UK VPN and signed up just fine, paid through paypal-- $200.

And it does have a "spoiler free" setting when you first log in.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ah ok thanks, will have to get that figured out.

I do need to get a vpn but haven't yet. Might be what I do. What's a good, safe vpn people use?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Ah ok thanks, will have to get that figured out.

I do need to get a vpn but haven't yet. Might be what I do. What's a good, safe vpn people use?

I use a plugin for Google Chrome called Proxy for Chrome. Free, installation is a breeze and it lets you pick the originating country. Watching the Jets/Titans now.

Rainram

Starter
I do gamepass because I work a lot of Sundays.

Yes you can turn the scores off.

I stream it through AppleTV. I've seen on the website that you'll be able to use a ROKU as well, but that doesn't seem up and running yet.

It boggles my mind that the NFL, in terms of technology is so far behind in providing their product to their customers.

I'm good with gamepass because I can watch the game faster. I don't have the same "gameday experience" as when I had weekends off. But for me, it works great.

Psycho_X

Legend
And the game isn't streaming through game pass. Wtf

Psycho_X

Legend
Well I've gone through three devices trying to get this fucking game on and finally I found out this game is restricted for the free trial. Why in the FUCK is there a free trial if I can't use the fucking free trial. So pissed right now. Fuck the NFL and their bullshit fucking viewing restrictions.