NFL Football Starts TONIGHT...Tonight...tonight...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Hall of Fame Game;
Chicago Bears vs. Baltimore Ravens
8 p.m. Eastern!
Broadcast on NBC.

See!
Backup players that won't make the roster battle it out at Canton, Ohio!

See!
The Rams get bypassed for this game again as other teams play two or three times in a decade.

See!
Henry Ellard get passed over for the Hall of Fame again.

See!
Grown men in Gold jackets cry.

See!
Los Angelenos stuck in traffic rush to get home in time to see the kickoff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not See!
Terrell Owen's punk ass up there talkin smack when he gets his jacket. Because the POS is actually dumb enough to not show up. Best part about this year's class.

And yes, goddamn it irks me to see the Rams' wideouts that are not in yet. That wideout group is just ridiculous man, so hard for those guys to get in.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Starters for one series? Only reason I'll watch is to get familiar with Ravens players and #'s, who the Rams play next week.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m a helpless nerd. I’ll watch the whole thing. Only hedge might be if the Dodgers are on mlb network again tonight.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Still don't understand why the team who play in this one get 5 preseason games. Why not just cancel one of the others? I don't mind not featuring in this game often because of this.

Ram65

Legend
I watched a little bit. Saw the RGIII drive. He looked quick and made some nice short throws. It would be nice to see him become a good backup.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dang, I was hoping for overtime.

I want preseason overtime just once, damnit!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched a little bit. Saw the RGIII drive. He looked quick and made some nice short throws. It would be nice to see him become a good backup.
Lamar Jackson should be pretty good too by the looks of it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still don't understand why the team who play in this one get 5 preseason games. Why not just cancel one of the others? I don't mind not featuring in this game often because of this.
I think because greedy owners want so many pre-season games in their venues, to charge full game prices to season ticket owners? The HOF Game is an away game for both, so don't know how much the owners get for it.