NFL Experts Vote Aaron Donald Best DT All-Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excuse the hell out of me, but wasn't Deacon a Defensive End?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Should've been Merlin over Deacon. Deacon was a defensive end, probably one of the three best ones, if not the GOAT DE. Merlin gets no respect; he had a fifteen-year career with fourteen Pro-Bowl selections - all but his last year. Only Bitchy Brady has had more.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Looking over their list of experts, never heard of most of them. ESPN is so lazy.

In regards to unparalleled dominance at DT, Aaron is really only rivalled by Alan Page, Randy White maybe.

sloramfan

Starter
i agree with memento...

deacon was and still is, the GOAT DE...

nobody played the position better....

go rams

slo

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Soon the conversation will have to be where does he(AD) rank as far as the best defensive player of all time. I would guess Lawrence Taylor would be in the conversation along with Ray Lewis,Ronnie Lott, Deon Sanders and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The same group of "NFL Experts" voted Deacon Jones the 8th-best Quarterback and 9th-best Punter of all-time.

Oddly enough, they only voted him the 2nd-best Deacon of all-time