NFL experts debate: Which rookie is a lock to be a superstar?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/st...g-biggest-questions-rookies-2022-fantasy-more

NFL experts debate: Which rookie is a lock to be a superstar?

Our panel of ESPN NFL experts is looking ahead over the next two weeks, identifying teams and players poised to dominate in the future, as we lead up to the unveiling of our new Future Power Rankings, which launches on July 16. Our panel will answer a question every day.

Which rookie would you plant your flag on being a star for five-plus years?

Matt Bowen, NFL analyst:
Quinnen Williams, DT, Jets. Game-wrecking talent on the interior of the defensive line -- that's what I see on Williams' college film. The traits are there for the Alabama product to quickly develop as a disruptive force -- with pass-rush upside -- at defensive tackle.

Mike Clay, fantasy writer: Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals. It's hard to imagine Murray failing. On one hand, he was an elite passer at Oklahoma, as indicated by his FBS-record 11.6 yards per attempt in 2018. On the other hand, he's an elite rusher, running for a ridiculous 1,001 yards while averaging 7.2 yards per carry last season. Yes, Murray is undersized, but his absurd combination of efficiency and production as both a passer and rusher makes him a perfect fit for the modern NFL.

Dan Graziano, national NFL writer: Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals. Why not? No one has the star potential Murray has, with his multidimensional talents entering the league at a time when it's all set up for quarterbacks to be superstars.

Mina Kimes, NFL writer: Quinnen Williams, DT, Jets. New York was fortunate to snag Williams at No. 3. In many other drafts, he would've gone first overall. The Alabama lineman's ability to generate a pass rush from the inside is tremendously valuable in today's NFL, and he should contribute immediately as a rookie.

Jason Reid, The Undefeated senior writer:Kyler Murray, QB, Cardinals. Obviously, the tools are all there. And he has been playing on the biggest stages at every level of the game. The moment won't be too big for him. In five-plus years, we'll look back and praise the Cardinals for getting it right.

Kevin Seifert, national NFL writer:Nick Bosa, DE, 49ers. Pre-draft discussion about his political leanings masked what is largely a perfect football résumé. His ability to change a game via the pass rush or run defense will make him a star in a big market.

DVontel

Rookie
I like these guys.

Not including anyone from my team, my top 3 are:

Quinnen Williams
Ed Oliver
DeAndre Baker