NFL confirms four games in London in 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-confirms-four-games-london-135746671.html

NFL confirms four games in London in 2019
Michael David Smith

giphy.gif

The NFL has confirmed that it will play four games in London in 2019.

Three games were played in London this season, and fan support was strong enough that the league is showing no sign of slowing down in its efforts to grow the sport across the pond.

The NFL has not announced which teams will play in London next year, although the Jaguars have already confirmed they will continue playing one home game a year in London, even after Jaguars owner Shad Khan was unsuccessful in his attempt to buy Wembley stadium.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is our agreed to amount of games out of the country done for now?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I believe it was three years but I would not be surprised for the NFL to ask us to go next year with the stadium being delayed.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe it was three years but I would not be surprised for the NFL to ask us to go next year with the stadium being delayed.
I’m just glad the China idea was scrapped. Though is that about the same trip from LA as London?

Psycho_X

Legend

Saw someone on twitter post that the Rams are scheduled still for an out of country game for 2019 but it is assumed to be in Mexico again.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Surely they have to come back to London again and play at Wembley? And if they do @OldSchool you're on the plane over to watch it with me.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

You're almost certainly going to be correct..........they will have the Rams over there because they can plug in a marque matchup with them.

I’m just glad the China idea was scrapped. Though is that about the same trip from LA as London?

It's pretty close, LA to Beijing is a little over12 hours and to London almost 11 and a half. So about a 30 minute difference.

IMO they scrapped China because they did some homework and it led them to believe that nobody would give a shit so why bother.