NFL.com: Best NFL trios

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous

TXRams86

The Infamous
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And why is Austin listed? He's our third receiver at best.

are you questioning the experts at NFL.com?

I don't agree with our ranking at all based on the fact that our best trio consists of our RB who may not even play until mid-season and, as you pointed out, our third best receiver. A combination of Foles, Britt and Cook/Quick might be a better tandem to base our ranking on. But it just goes to show how skewed rankings are.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
This is a real head-scratcher. At least do a bit of homework. Gurley won't get to see the field until likely after the bye week.

Should read "Foles - Britt - Mason" or possibly "Foles - Britt - Cook".

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Why do these 3 have a previous ranking? They only met for the first time recently.

It's almost as if this article is complete nonsense :whistle:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought when reading the title that it would just naturally be Long, Quinn and Donald.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I don't think we can just try and pin down Austin as WR anymore. He may be the 3rd or 4th best pure WR on the squad, but most of his impact will likely be made in end arounds, hand offs, screens and the like.

That's not to say I'm not still holding out hope that he turns the corner as a receiver, because I think he'd be better served getting the ball in space. I think he'll blow up this year, I just think he's going to see the majority of balls at or near the line of scrimmage.

FRO

Legend
Until we have a winning season we will be ranked low.

I'm as big of a Gurley guy there is, but I don't expect him to be the guy immediately due to injury. Austin isn't our best WR, to me it's either Bailey or Quick and who knows how well Quick will bounce back.