NFL coach rankings: Best and worst of league's coaches in 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to know how you put Matt LaFleur above 11 coaches. He has never been a head coach anywhere, at ANY Level as far as I can tell.

jjab360

Legend
Serious as hell, would you take Pederson over McVay for the Rams.? I say no frigging way.
NO way in HELL.

Pederson had a good playoff run in 2017, credit where credit is due, but there's a reason why everyone wants the next McVay and not the next Pederson.

jjab360

Legend
My first inclination is to be a smart @ss with you like I would be to a homer fan of another team popping off on an opposing board, but I know you are a Rams fan expressing his opinion, and that's ok.

I look most importantly at what they did to turn around their respective franchises, which McVay did an incomparable job in one season. Pederson's first year was same old, same old. 7-9 for the previous coach and 7-9 for Pederson's first year with the Eagles.
McVay in 2017: 4-12 to 11-5
Pederson in 2016: 7-9 to 7-9.
Exactly.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
9-7..really freakin strong

edit: McVay has never not made the playoffs as a HC. Pederson is 2 of 3, although Pedesron did win the Super Bowl and McVay lost in one. McVay= Two season as HC and two playoff appearances (Two division winners and one NFC Championship). His first season, McVay took the Rams from 4-12 under Fisher to 11-5 in 2017. Pederson took the Eagles from 7-9 under Pat Shurmur to 7-9 under his leadership in 2016. This change from a perennially losing team to 11-5, makes McVay a clear winner here for me.

Pederson= Super Bowl Win and one division win, and one Wild Card. Plus, a 7-9 first season

What was Pederson's record at 33 years old though?:LOL:

McVay makes every other NFL coach (except Belichick) seem illiterate. We are lucky as hell.