NFL chat with Jim Thomas: 8/2/16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sadly, I also have to put Kurt Warner in the JT group of biased reporting of our Los Angeles Rams. Check out NFL Networks Training Camp Live with the Rams. When Andrew Siciliano in the intro says "Los Angeles Rams" Warner shows a VISIBLE look of disgust and shakes his head. Later, when talking about our Secondary, he basically said we kept the wrong CB keeping TruJo over J.J. NOT in a fair way mind you but in a I'm Really Hurt This Team is Not in St. Louis anymore kinda way. Please check these two examples out Family and tell me I'm wrong. First the intro and then 40 mins in.

Will always love KW for leading us to our only Super Bowl championship, but he's turned to the dark side, or should I say the red side, by siding with the Cardinals. Can't say I blame him but still...