NFL Channel on Roku - advice needed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Hello,

I just bought a Roku and set it up. Looking at it's NFL channel, it looks rather nice. Is the pay part any good?

$99 a year to see the games without commercials seems ok, but how long do you have to wait to be able to see the games? Any other advice?

Thanks

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Anyone have this service? Try the free trial first before you pay anything and see if it works good for you man. I found this in a article if its right then you should have the games right after they end. I thought it was next day but if you can get the game right after it airs thats a pretty good deal imo.

After the game
All of the requirements and restrictions only apply to live games. Once a game ends, it’s available for streaming through the NFL Game Pass service, which costs $100 for the season. You can also listen to radio broadcasts live online.

Psycho_X

Legend
The games are available as soon as the last game being shown in that timeslot is over. So if there are three games playing Sunday afternoon you have to wait until all three of them are officially over before they will show up for viewing.

I signed up for it in preseason... games in preseason are supposed to be live and the first Rams game was blacked out due to being on nfl network and second game the stream constantly cut out and they stopped the stream with two minutes to go so missed Josh Reynolds game winning td. I'm sure streaming the games after they are over will be less buggy than trying to watch them live but it really pissed me off so I canceled it. I hear the NFL app has a lot of issues though. Which is absurd for a company with as much money as the NFL.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've always used gamepass and honestly can't fault them I lost the steam last night for all of a minute just caught up during the ads

I'd pay the extra dollar and get the games as they happen

Rainram

Starter
I rarely get to watch the games live. So I have game pass. I watch yesterday's game at about 3 AM this morning using my ROKU. No issues at all.

If I was off and available to watch the games live, I would probably get Sunday ticket.

But I still like game pass a lot. I can watch any game after it's over, whenever I want. You can break down the film/plays. And for games/teams that I'm only moderately interested in I can watch the entire game in 30 minutes. I may even do that for Rams games if I can't stand the announcers.

Bottom line for me, for my life and schedule, Game pass suits me and I have had no issues with it.

For the couple of times a year when I actually get to watch them live, I can go to a buddies house or a sports bar