NFL: Bowl Cuts, Man Buns, and Fashion Catastrophes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Figured maybe we could have some fun poking at NFL dudes here a bit while we wait for Sunday. I'll start it off with the google results of "NFL" + "Bowl Cut" which has some good ones. :laugh4:

And no bowl cut list can exist without Notorious D, Mark Davis, disappointing son and errant collection of DNA from one of the NFL's greatest execs:
1640735504287.png

Then of course we have Dave Krieg, that former Seattle great that 80% of the "12th Man" probably couldn't identify in a lineup. Rumors persist that he refused to take his helmet off when he went to the barber:

1640735572830.png

I am sure that Aaron Rodgers, who is always a trendy douche, is filled with regret on the occasions he opens up ESPN the magazine:
1640735756950.png

And speaking of douchebag QBs no list would be complete without Tom Brady. Now I suspect this one might be doctored but does it matter?
1640736250279.png

Last but not least is Justin Herbert, good young QB as he is, looking like a natural here though it is mostly his strong hairline (that bastid):
1640736405173.png

Oh and say it ain't so 21..!!!
1640737113156.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Jared Allen and his Tennessee Top Hat have entered the chat:
jared-allen.jpg

And who can forget Johnny Unitas' crew cut. Now there's a haircut you can set your watch to!

Unitas cleats crewcut kneeling color.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This isn’t NFL but… our high school plays a few others schools that redshirt players. My 14 year old freshman son while on the D-line facing a 19 year old Senior Olinemen with a full beard, used the beard to his advantage and yanked on it to throw the kid off balance while he rushed the QB. :laugh4:

Hair is fair game. Notice that we are r seeing so many offensive players with it flowing behind their helmets?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I know he came off chemo and all but man...James Conner. What were you thinking??

r430102_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Flint

Pro Bowler
Figured maybe we could have some fun poking at NFL dudes here a bit while we wait for Sunday. I'll start it off with the google results of "NFL" + "Bowl Cut" which has some good ones. :laugh4:

And no bowl cut list can exist without Notorious D, Mark Davis, disappointing son and errant collection of DNA from one of the NFL's greatest execs:
View attachment 50689

Then of course we have Dave Krieg, that former Seattle great that 80% of the "12th Man" probably couldn't identify in a lineup. Rumors persist that he refused to take his helmet off when he went to the barber:

View attachment 50690

I am sure that Aaron Rodgers, who is always a trendy douche, is filled with regret on the occasions he opens up ESPN the magazine:
View attachment 50691

And speaking of douchebag QBs no list would be complete without Tom Brady. Now I suspect this one might be doctored but does it matter?
View attachment 50693

Last but not least is Justin Herbert, good young QB as he is, looking like a natural here though it is mostly his strong hairline (that bastid):
View attachment 50694

Oh and say it ain't so 21..!!!
View attachment 50695
I would love to know how much Mark Davis has to pay someone to do that to his hair. Does he not have a wife?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would love to know how much Mark Davis has to pay someone to do that to his hair. Does he not have a wife?
I assume he's single but no idea. I do recall hearing he flies somewhere for his barber to give him that cut though. :laugh2:

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Is it me, or does Mark Davis look like the product of an attempt to clone Brett Favre that went terribly, terribly wrong.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
According to my Raider fan friends, Mark still drives the dust buster Chevy Astrovan.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picture Mark in one of those old Dodge vans with the 70s Frank Franzetta theme painted on the sides and the circular bubble window.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rich guys with bowl cuts are on par with ugly girls with huge hooters. Just does it for some people.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
How does this topic have this many replies without a mention of Cam Newton, a one man walking fashion disaster?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That scarf man... Cam has some swag to him for sure but ain't nobody gonna pull that look off. :laugh4:

Flint

Pro Bowler
Only thing he is missing is Mom's rollers :)
View attachment 50719
Cam certainly knows what he looks like he’s just trying to reestablish what is attractive. Fashion is subjective after all, look at some of what designers put on the runways. That being said I think he’s just trying to be outrageous which is whatever. He strikes me as someone who wants to be edgy and unique but if you’re trying to be those things you’re not really.