NFL 2017 Week 8 Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am definitely NOT comparing this years Rams to the 99 squad, but man are some of the media sentiments similar. I get it, the Rams have been bad for....forever (like in 99), but at some point they have to look at film and see that this team is built to win games now. Even if they finish .500, they are on a different trajectory. Some of the media in 99 (I am looking at you Suzy "nasty ass, helmet haired philly hooker" Kolber and Merril "I can't make a Windsor knot BIG enough" Hoge) trashed the rams even after their 6-0 start. They refused to even entertain the notion that this team was drastically different. Seeing the same things this year from some of these jackholes, although I am stunned by how high other pundits are ranking the Rams.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's some funny stuff there...

Someone should ask him what his thoughts are now about:
NYJ
Buf
Jax
Oak
NYG (yes, injuries.. but they weren't looking like world beaters before the injuries hit)
Dal
Atl
TB
AZ
And, his biggest turd...
YOUR Los Angeles Rams!

Sure, there's a lot of football yet to be played. And I can't criticize for devastating injuries (NYG/GB, etc.) but, clearly, he just based this on last year.

I know it takes guts (and time) to actually look into what has changed for each team and at least consider what impact those changes might have on this year's record.

Consider Sando gutless and lazy.

Last edited: