NFCCG Snap Counts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58835/LA_Gamebook.pdf

Offense
1643638274274.png

Defense
1643638372424.png

ST
1643638509121.png

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Eric Weddle playing the entire game is unfuckingbelievable.

What an amazing scenario for him.. a mini-season.. and a week of extra rest for the Super Bowl where he can lay it all on the line. Absolutely storybook.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Dont'e Deayon's playing time fell off a cliff - even on special teams. No Burgess either.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Only 2 safeties were on the field on defense? Weddle & Scott. Appears that LB'er Travin Howard was used as DC's 3rd safety.

Nickle Corner David Long played a major role in the box in stopping the run.

MLB'er Troy Reeder was on the field of play & utilized big in shutting down the running attack.

Coleman Shelton is Carberry's 6th Ol'er.

Would guess that CB Donte Deayon's size was a determining factor in him not being played on defense. FS Terrell Burgess's value has dropped off big.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Only 2 safeties were on the field on defense? Weddle & Scott. Appears that LB'er Travin Howard was used as DC's 3rd safety.

MLB'er Troy Reeder was on the field of play & utilized big in shutting down the running attack.

Would guess that CB Donte Deayon's size was a determining factor in him not being played on defense.
Maybe the coaches identified the weakest links from the last game they played against the Niners and removed them to throw Shanahan off and change things up. I’m very happy to see more of T.Howard and less of Donte

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Maybe the coaches identified the weakest links from the last game and removed them to throw Shanahan off and change things up. I’m very happy to see more of T.Howard and less of Donte
DD didn't play much at all last week, either.

Long has, apparently, become trustworthy enough to be the #3 corner, exclusively.

I love DD.. but he's just too small to be on an NFL roster.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
DD didn't play much at all last week, either.

Long has, apparently, become trustworthy enough to be the #3 corner, exclusively.

I love DD.. but he's just too small to be on an NFL roster.
I edited my post. I didn’t mean the last game, I meant the last time they played the Niners, when DD was picked on in the second half

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I edited my post. I didn’t mean the last game, I meant the last time they played the Niners, when DD was picked on in the second half
I wasn't clear enough either.. I knew what you meant, I was pointing out that it's bigger than just a 9ers game adjustment.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wasn't clear enough either.. I knew what you meant, I was pointing out that it's bigger than just a 9ers game adjustment.
Many of agree that better depth at corner and safety should be a top off-season priority.

Longs play has improved but Burgess has underperformed for his draft slot and, like you said, DD is just too small.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Many of agree that better depth at corner and safety should be a top off-season priority.

Longs play has improved but Burgess has underperformed for his draft slot and, like you said, DD is just too small.
If Long has become reliable, the question becomes how highly they think of Rochell and how quickly he can grow up. If he's truly ready to be a starter, and Long is good enough to be a 3.. that takes a lot of pressure off next year's draft at corner. Scott's resurgence has certainly re-set the questions at that position.

dang

Legend
I didn’t focus in on Floyd but it seemed he disappeared. Oko made more of an impact than him in far fewer reps. Reeder again gets credit for a couple nice plays but he was a HUGE liability out there. He is too slow to react to anything. He is a straight line guy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If Long has become reliable, the question becomes how highly they think of Rochell and how quickly he can grow up. If he's truly ready to be a starter, and Long is good enough to be a 3.. that takes a lot of pressure off next year's draft at corner. Scott's resurgence has certainly re-set the questions at that position.
I look at the full body of work, plus resigning a come into play. Players turn it up during the playoffs. Why didn’t they play well during the season after two or three years on the roster? Is that who they really are? How much of the improved play is from Weddle leadership?

I will let the coaches sort that out. But I’m still not convinced that Long is fixed or can play like he has (not great, but good enough) over the long haul.

Williams is still a free agent. He may have some teams look at his 2020 film and se. guy who is much better in a more limited role. Do the Rams sign him, when they’ have bigger fish to get under contract?

Rochelle is a rookie and I always felt he was Williams replacement. So slot and third corner may still be up for grabs, plus depth in case of injuries.

As a PSU alum I root for Scott always. I love what he’s done recently, and knowing he had a late switch to Safety at PSU and then mostly playing STS in the pros I’m hopeful he is actually blossoming. But he’ll have to be resigned too, I think.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I didn’t focus in on Floyd but it seemed he disappeared. Oko made more of an impact than him in far fewer reps. Reeder again gets credit for a couple nice plays but he was a HUGE liability out there. He is too slow to react to anything. He is a straight line guy.
Floyd seems better over the right tackle. He moved to the left a lot. Trent Williams is a tough draw for him.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I’m more concerned about williams he seems to be getting worse and he can’t tackle. What up with that guy?

swmizzou83

Starter
I’m more concerned about williams he seems to be getting worse and he can’t tackle. What up with that guy?
He's really blowing his opportunity for a big payday. This was his prove it year and he has failed miserably after such an amazing year last year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
An article earlier this year mentioned that DWill was asked to do a lot more this year. Losing Troy Hill meant somebody had to do all of the things that Troy did. So Darius had to play slot, outside and star at times. He’s clearly not suited, or maybe just not ready for changing different roles over the course of a game.

Maybe it’s best to leave him on the outside and simplify the game for him. That’s where he excelled in 2020.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Weddle playing 100% of the snaps is unreal. There are not enough words to describe how impressive that is, at his age, only weeks out of retirement. I noticed Weddle getting a lot more snaps last night on the broadcast - and looking good while doing it - but I would have been shocked to hear that he literally did not come off the field on defensive reps. Great job! :helmet::fistbump1:

Tano

Legend

MLB'er Earnest Jones was on the field of play on 22 running downs & utilized big in shutting down the running attack.

Would guess that CB Donte Deayon's size was a determining factor in him not being played on defense. FS Terrell Burgess's value has dropped off big.
FIFY