NFC West is Loaded, What does Sean McVay have to say about it?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
“No it’s not fun. It’s really not a fun pool,” McVay replied. “It’s a pool I wouldn’t mind not being in, to be honest with you. It sure makes it fun for you to say, ‘Hey, how’s it swimming in the deep end six times a year, Sean?’”

That comment came after Eisen and McVay discussed the 49ers’ bold move to trade all the way up to No. 3 overall, giving up their first-round pick this year and two future firsts, as well as a third-rounder.

Yeah, the least these guys could do would be to lay down for a couple of decades like the old NFCW did in the 80's and 90's and the entire AFCE did for Brady's run.

Jerks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah look at Tom Brady. Kind of funny how he might have another division that lays down for his team. Really hope Carolina rises and gives them a loss or two in division this year.

Meanwhile we're in a fucking dog fight lol.

Ellard80

Legend
Iron sharpens iron.

It’s an oldie, but it’s still true.

ehhh... i like that saying... but you are going to face enough competition in the nfl that it'd be perfectly fine if the division wasn't a prison brawl.

Psycho_X

Legend
Don't worry Sean, you're not trapped in the pool with them... they're trapped in the pool with you.
1618605209524.png

And since his fiancé popped up when I googled for pictures I'll just add her too because... well why wouldn't I share something like this...
1618605602896.png

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Patriots all those years a good example of sharpening iron in the AFC East.

Oh... wait...

:D

Yep. Life is always easier when you can pencil in 6 wins each spring when the schedule comes out...