NFC West 2022?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If the cards are smart they will give Murray a contract that is at least as big as Watsons in Cleveland. Gotta keep their star QB happy.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
6 and 0 in the division. Knock 2 qbs out of a game. Make Trey Lance look like a bust. Probably end drew locks hopes of being a starting qb in 2023. Make Murray consider baseball.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams will be grateful for 5-6 annual division wins. That’s it….

Hobgoblin

Rookie
I feel better having Wagner than Miller.

If he plays like he did In Seattle, it will fill the huge weakness that’s plagued us with our division which is up the middle and good TEs.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I feel better having Wagner than Miller.

If he plays like he did In Seattle, it will fill the huge weakness that’s plagued us with our division which is up the middle and good TEs.

It could be could workout better.

I keep thinking Chris Garrett might surprise people? Justin Hollins was a player I doubted,but not anymore.He looks the part size wise.He has the skill set,but he is missing lower body strength getting off the ball & thrusting when making tackles.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Already have my division Champs shirt in the works. Probably tampa and rams in nfc championship game where rams make Brady retire at half time