NFC West 2022?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Rams have pretty much re-loaded the talent that won the Super Bowl. But the whiners are still screwing around with Jimmy G and Trey Lance. The sea pigeons are in disarray and probably in re-building mode. Kyler Murray looks like he's in turbulence in Arizona.

Stafford is happy and most of our WR corps will be back. I can't see the Rams not winning the NFC West this upcoming season. We have a tough schedule but there isn't any team on the schedule where I'll be shaking in my boots.

Now I don't think it will be a cake walk at all, but the Rams should be able to handle the NFC West opponents. The whiners look to still be our toughest opponent but adding Bobby Wagner might change the narrative into our advantage.

Thoughts from the Ramily?

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The Rams have pretty much re-loaded the talent that won the Super Bowl. But the whiners are still screwing around with Jimmy G and Trey Lance. The sea pigeons are in disarray and probably in re-building mode. Kyler Murray looks like he's in turbulence in Arizona.

Stafford is happy and most of our WR corps will be back. I can't see the Rams not winning the NFC West this upcoming season. We have a tough schedule but there isn't any team on the schedule where I'll be shaking in my boots.

Now I don't think it will be a cake walk at all, but the Rams should be able to handle the NFC West opponents. The whiners look to still be our toughest opponent but adding Bobby Wagner might change the narrative into our advantage.

Thoughts from the Ramily?
Adding Wagner will be key to our new winning streak against SF.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Th AFC West games won't be a cake walk.......

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At this moment, the Rams feel out front of the others in the NFC West.

All the other NFCW teams are more loaded for the draft than we are... they should each add more to their teams from the draft than we can.

CARDS
Round 1: No. 23 overall
Round 2: No. 55
Round 3: No. 87
Round 6: Nos. 201, 215
Round 7: Nos. 244, 256, 257

SF
Round 2: No. 61 overall
Round 3: Nos. 93, 105
Round 4: No. 134
Round 5: No. 172
Round 6: Nos. 187 (from Broncos), 220, 221
Round 7: No. 262

SEAHAWKS
Round 1: No. 9 overall (from Broncos)
Round 2: Nos. 40 (from Broncos), 41 overall
Round 3: No. 72
Round 4: Nos. 109 (from Jets)
Round 5: Nos. 152 (from Broncos), 153
Round 7: No. 229

RAMS
Round 3: No. 104 overall
Round 4: No. 142
Round 5: No. 175
Round 6: Nos. 211, 212, 218
Round 7: Nos. 238 (from Dolphins), 253

The Rams are the only team in the West with a settled QB situation… Thats a HUGE advantage for the Rams right now.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Cards will probably have another solid regular season. They should be the Rams biggest competition next year in the West.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Cards will probably have another solid regular season. They should be the Rams biggest competition next year in the West.
Not worried about the Cardinals more worried about the 49ers because of their OL/DL and Lance having the ability to run the football.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Shanahan is fuming. No more going after Reeder.
bubbaramfan,
Heh! This was one of the first things I thought of when I heard the news about Bobby. It was so frustrating to see the Rams stuff the Whiner run game on first and second down only to watch Reeder give up a cheap and easy first down on 3rd and 7.
Really looking forward to seeing B. Wags clean that stuff up and not make it so easy for the Whiners or anybody else for that matter.

~ArkyRamsFan~

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same ol sorry ass 49's!

1648836517521.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think this division is Rams vs 9ers. Probably gonna be like that until McVay/Shanahan is broken up. Rams have a big advantage in their owner too so that's probably gonna keep us in good shape in that rivalry.

Cards could potentially factor in but they seem fragile after last season. We'll see how the rosters look after the draft and all.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Cards don't draft particularly well. Their drafts are mediocre. They lost talent this year. With Kyler's immaturity, I don't see them as much of a threat. I didn't mean it lightly when I said Wagner is a Kyler killer. He excels in his short zone coverage because his play recognition skills are outstanding.

This team is better this year than last year. As much as I love Woods, the addition of Robinson gives them a true X receiver with enough speed to burn the secondary and the length to bring a new dimension to Stafford's passing attack. Jefferson quietly had a breakout year with much of it coming from having to play a bit out of position at X. Like Robinson can play all the WR positions he's clearly better outside, the same can be said for Jefferson whose comfort zone is the slot or Z. Add in OBJ later in the season, and this passing game will be deadly. I think Harris will make his presence felt and now he has a mentor in Robinson who can show him how to attack the ball and make those contested catches. With Harris' 6'5" height, 33.75" arms, sub 4.4 speed he is a star in the making and he couldn't have a better mentor than Allen Robinson who can illustrate how to use his frame and length to make contested catches.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams swept the entire division this year. Stafford will have a full year of the offense under his belt. He's got his timing with his receivers other than Robinson. The OL will be at least as good as last year's version or they could be better if they draft a good OG to replace Edwards.

I can see the Rams going 15-2 or 14-3 this year. Frankly, I don't see a team out there the Rams don't match up with. IMO games will be much the same as the playoff game with Tampa. They would have to give the game away to lose it. This team is set up to be the #1 seed in the NFC. Injuries and sloppy play is all that can derail this team.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
The Cards don't draft particularly well. Their drafts are mediocre. They lost talent this year. With Kyler's immaturity, I don't see them as much of a threat. I didn't mean it lightly when I said Wagner is a Kyler killer. He excels in his short zone coverage because his play recognition skills are outstanding.

This team is better this year than last year. As much as I love Woods, the addition of Robinson gives them a true X receiver with enough speed to burn the secondary and the length to bring a new dimension to Stafford's passing attack. Jefferson quietly had a breakout year with much of it coming from having to play a bit out of position at X. Like Robinson can play all the WR positions he's clearly better outside, the same can be said for Jefferson whose comfort zone is the slot or Z. Add in OBJ later in the season, and this passing game will be deadly. I think Harris will make his presence felt and now he has a mentor in Robinson who can show him how to attack the ball and make those contested catches. With Harris' 6'5" height, 33.75" arms, sub 4.4 speed he is a star in the making and he couldn't have a better mentor than Allen Robinson who can illustrate how to use his frame and length to make contested catches.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams swept the entire division this year. Stafford will have a full year of the offense under his belt. He's got his timing with his receivers other than Robinson. The OL will be at least as good as last year's version or they could be better if they draft a good OG to replace Edwards.

I can see the Rams going 15-2 or 14-3 this year. Frankly, I don't see a team out there the Rams don't match up with. IMO games will be much the same as the playoff game with Tampa. They would have to give the game away to lose it. This team is set up to be the #1 seed in the NFC. Injuries and sloppy play is all that can derail this team.
Congratulations sir, you made it through an entire post without slamming Rob Havenstein.
We applaud you!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

oldnotdead

Legend
He's gone next year. Rob is a comp pick waiting to happen. Jackson is their RT of the future and he's a much better talent with better feet to deal with speed. Havenstein gave up 16 sacks in the last 3 seasons, 7 of those last year, the most of any of the linemen including David Edwards who clearly struggled.

As a veteran his technique is inconsistent. He gets beat by speed and he knows it which is why he gives up so many penalties. The problem he has had since being a rookie is being slow with his feet. Havenstein is 6'8" 330 lbs and still struggles at times to play with leverage. Many times we have seen him driven back into the QB be it Goff or Stafford, and that is because the defenders get under Rob's pads and he loses leverage. Rob has nice arm length but he all too often allows the defender to get to his body and drive him back.

Jackson is an inch shorter with about the same arm length but is also 45 lbs lighter. As such he's quicker and able to mirror speed rushers, he also uses his arms to keep defenders off his body. If Jackson can build off of that he will be a much better RT overall. Jackson still needs developmental time but the progress he showed last year was amazing and is a testament to his commitment and Carberry's coaching. Jackson will be swing OT his year and I have no problem with that. IMO he was targeted by the Rams as a RT because of the promise he showed as a run blocker at Iowa.

Les needs to draft another OT and OG.