NFC Title Game in LA.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is why there is a very real chance that if we beat the Falcons and the Vikings, the NFC Championship Game will be at the LA Coliseum. I think the Nick Fole's Iggles lose to either the Saints or the Panthers.

J8RB5tk.png

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I try not to be paranoid but I've seen enough real conspiracies in my life to make me a little cynical.

I think the NFL loves the Case Keenum and Minnesota Vikings playing in their home stadium Super Bowl story so much that any tie might go to the Vikes.

I really hate that they go to New York for a replay. That is bogus.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There is nothing in the AFC after the Steelers and Patriots..........It's bad enough that TWO 9-7 teams made the playoffs. Half that conference is 6-10 or worse.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The 3 seed is a lot tougher than the 4 this year, but what are you going to do. You have to win, baby!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
There is nothing in the AFC after the Steelers and Patriots..........It's bad enough that TWO 9-7 teams made the playoffs. Half that conference is 6-10 or worse.
Reminds me of the 70s and 80s when the AFC wasn't quite up to NFC standards.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, it seemed for years the "real" championship game was the NFC title game LOL.
But, how many times did the Steelers and Raiders win the 70's? :redcard:

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
I think I would rather play the vikings before the NFC championship game. If they get there their fans are going to be absolutely nuts knowing they need just one more win to have a superbowl home game.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
There is nothing in the AFC after the Steelers and Patriots..........It's bad enough that TWO 9-7 teams made the playoffs.
Ravens shocked me yesterday....dudes were damn near in tears after that one....couple of crazy calls in that one too.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think I would rather play the vikings before the NFC championship game. If they get there their fans are going to be absolutely nuts knowing they need just one more win to have a superbowl home game.
Gonna be nuts no matter when...it's the playoffs...loud as hell too

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna be nuts no matter when...it's the playoffs...loud as hell too
That crowd will shut up after the Gurley Show puts 21 points on them in the first quarter (notice the lack of blue font)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Yup, it seemed for years the "real" championship game was the NFC title game LOL.
They always had one or two teams, (usually Pittsburgh and Oakland) that measured up to the NFC but the rest of them?
Some of them were really bad.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And those were the only two teams that were consistently worth a flip.
No one remembers the best body of teams in a conference..They remember who won the Lombardis

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
No one remembers the best body of teams in a conference..They remember who won the Lombardis
Back in the 70s and even the 80s I used to write down all the AFC teams except the Steelers and the Raiders as a win for the Rams.

I used to do a little preseason prediction in my teen years in the old gray paper football journals that came out.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is why there is a very real chance that if we beat the Falcons and the Vikings, the NFC Championship Game will be at the LA Coliseum. I think the Nick Fole's Iggles lose to either the Saints or the Panthers.

J8RB5tk.png
Thanks for this post, LoyalRam, I have been looking for this^ Bracket Chart to set to my computer Background!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

J8RB5tk.png
It would be Fun to see KC go into the Cheatriots Home and beat them a 2nd time this year!!:LOL: