NFC teams floor and ceilings in 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...eason-preview-floor-ceiling-for-each-nfc-team

LOS ANGELES RAMS

Ceiling: 8-8. Jared Goff might be, uhhhhh, uninspiring to the masses. But if he can absorb the techniques and scheme that Sean McVay imparted on Kirk Cousins ... why not .500 ball in Los Angeles? The "fight for L.A." will go the Rams' way with the resurgence of Todd Gurleyand the emergence of Cooper Kupp. The defense merely needs to perform like it did early in 2016, before the putrid offense wore it out by year's end.

Floor: 3-13. Loved the signing of Andrew Whitworth, but if his 35-year-old body says it's had enough, then McVay's offense is in trouble. Goff's pocket awareness might not be nil, but it could stand to improve a notch or three. Liked the Sammy Watkins deal, but if his foot doesn't respond ... ugh. Injuries could really hurt this roster; deep is not a word you hear much to describe it.

Tipping point: Please, Vince Ferragamo, Eric Dickerson and Jack Youngblood, don't let Aaron Donald's holdout bleed into the season. Pull some rank. (Actually, Dickerson may not be the best person to ask, here ...)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.prime-time-says-shut-the-hell-up.com/

LOS ANGELES RAMS

Ceiling and Floor: 16-0 The Rams have a QB who finally has a decent O-line along with a resurgent Todd Gurley, an offense minded head coach, along with much better receivers, a master of defensive strategy in Wade Phillips along with seasoned players and an excellent special teams. No way anyone beats this team unless injuries or the refs get in the way.

Anyone who disagrees can kiss my Kool-Aid jug. :yay:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(y)
http://www.prime-time-says-shut-the-hell-up.com/

LOS ANGELES RAMS

Ceiling and Floor: 16-0 The Rams have a QB who finally has a decent O-line along with a resurgent Todd Gurley, an offense minded head coach, along with much better receivers, a master of defensive strategy in Wade Phillips along with seasoned players and an excellent special teams. No way anyone beats this team unless injuries or the refs get in the way.

Anyone who disagrees can kiss my Kool-Aid jug. :yay:
Source is very reputable and has merit.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@Legatron4
Most of the NFL.com writers hate the Rams more than TST, but LA boy Adam Rank actually gives us some love.

bdfitz

UDFA
Yeah, and the dig at Dickerson for being a bad reference for holding out. Wow, I see the turd didn’t mention Dickerson was making a whopping $690,000.00 a year then while backs with half his accomplishments who never came near his records that still stand today were making 2 mil. I know, he’s being humorous. I’m glad ED is a Ram again.