NFC QB Tiers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's a fucking hilarious scenario, what if Tua can't get past game 2 and the Dolphins and Raiders end up with the top 2 picks next year and Caleb Williams and whoever is the #2 QB prospect end up going to the AFC?

i think the cards have the inside running on the #1 pick.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Flacco also put his team on his back and had a better post season run than Stafford...did that stop ppl from thinking he wasn't just a average qb? Of course it didn't.
Injuries can be a direct cause to a player being a shell of what they were (Gurley) and i highly doubt he's still 100% healthy. I doubt he ever will be again.
Stafford was horrible last year he turned the ball over a ton, didn't score, and the offense was worse than the fisher era offenses even with him on the field. We could all make excuses as to why a player played good or bad but this is a what have you done for me lately league and lately Stafford isn't it.
Apples to Oranges imo.

Flacco was never a great QB. He wasn’t even a top ten pick and he had his drawbacks. Stafford was a number one pick. The Ravens weren’t even sure they’d sign Flacco to a second contract. His Super Bowl performance was impressive with three first half TD. But I always viewed his game similarly to Nick Foles. Everything fell into place perfectly, plus Joe didn’t do it with just one receiver.

I still say that he deserves another season before fans put Stafford out to pasture. He had legitimate reasons for his bad year.