NFC Player of the week: Cam Akers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for him. I think WR Justin Jefferson will be the Rookie of the Year. Herbert is right there, the a chargers have just under performed all year.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Besides Bettis, only Rams legend Eric Dickerson, who ran for 192 yards and 199 yards in back-to-back games in 1983, has rushed for more yards in a game than Akers."

Uhhh, wut?
As a rookie

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A little late to the party eh @OldSchool haha

Thank you it wasn’t on the front page so a mod will move this to the same thread. Shows you how my day has been I even posted there which is why it wasn’t in my new threads. Back to trying to not strangle coworkers.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Thank you it wasn’t on the front page so a mod will move this to the same thread. Shows you how my day has been I even posted there which is why it wasn’t in my new threads. Back to trying to not strangle coworkers.

Oh I feel that last sentence so much right now lol s’all good

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah it’s amplified when bosses are climbing up the list too with snark on top of stupidity.

I’ve just got a couple of guys who like to make their personal stress everyone else’s problem through their attitude all day, it’s exhausting.

Oops my bad. This is why I rarely even bother posting articles anymore. I guess I didn't look closely enough. My apologies @OldSchool and mods.

Nah, you were first @badnews ;) Old school is just creating a second Cam Celebration Thread haha

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ve just got a couple of guys who like to make their personal stress everyone else’s problem through their attitude all day, it’s exhausting.

Nah, you were first @badnews ;) Old school is just creating a second Cam Celebration Thread haha

Where is the yellow Hanky?
Just nice to see Cam Akers breaking out.

First off I was in favor of trading up for Johnathan Taylor,which would have cost way to much.That made no sense.

Then I was all for any of the Top 5 RB’s.Thought Dobbins was the better choice & liked the KC RB from LSU.Mote point,but JT did have 2 TD’s & 150 yards.

Cam came into camp as the Top Dog,but need time to develop.His shoulder injury set him back.

I’ve been a Malcom Brown fan & he has stepped up when called upon,but that only because Hedo & Akers were struggling.

HENDO I thought was breaking out,but his vision stinks.He runs more to the Right Side & misses Big Time holes.That said he is explosive & his upside should get Ram Fans excited.

Cam Akers breaking out & showing his skill set at 21 years old rookie is IMPRESSIVE.

I have to state the Niners lose & Malcom Brown fumbling really helped set this up.

The Arizona game The Rams Offensive Line advanced(took) to another level.I loved Noteboom getting physical & Blythe.

Thursdays game was just what the doctor ordered.

Ee can talk about TE’s & WR’s blocking as well,but Cam Akers has a little bit of that Emmit Smith & other Florida(Jacksonville) RB who came out his rookie year as well.The guy before Jones-Drew.I know He came from FSU(Akers),& D.Cook was there before him.

Jerome Bettis I think still has The Rams single game rookie record.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe I went of the deep end with The post above.

Ram Fans should know this Can Akers will be a Big Part of The Rams future.

Against the Jets he was hurt,but still gutted it out to give The Rams a chance.In FACT he scored the go AHEAD TD.The holding call was tough.

He gets the week off,but he deserves it & needs to heal for the Playoffs. Can’t believe there was not any more posting on Cam Akers play.