NFC 3rd seed is in the Rams future?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
just hate playing the Packers in GB in the throes of winter, bad memories
train
I wonder how many wintery games in sub-zero that FSU's RB Cam Akers or Darrell Henderson Jr. have played in? Both are dorn in the deep south.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Our 3 seed is pretty much locked, going by Saints Packers remaining games
however I could see Hawks and Bucs switching seeds.
I am not sure who I would rather us play first.
Anybody got a preference between playing the Chickens or the Brady Bunch?
I want Seattle. Bucs and Saints don't scare me but they are balanced like us. Seahawks are shit on defense they are the easiest matchup.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

TXRams86

The Infamous
Lol, I’d be surprised if we made the eighth seed after today’s showing.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Lol, I’d be surprised if we made the eighth seed after today’s showing.

Really? Because outside of Buffalo, all of our losses have been to shit teams. This team can't win three consecutive games this year. We'll win out and lose in the first round of the playoffs haha

TXRams86

The Infamous
Really? Because outside of Buffalo, all of our losses have been to shit teams. This team can't win three consecutive games this year. We'll win out and lose in the first round of the playoffs haha
I think probability says we’re likely to get to the play offs vs not. But I personally think we get nowhere near a trip to the Super Bowl.