Next Rams Coach?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Come on people. Harassing a member because of a typo? Really?

giphy.gif

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Hypothetical, if Fischer is lost to the sands of time. :)

Who would you want to become the New Rams Coach?

Former Players, College Coaches, Celebs, other NFL coaches, anything is up for grabs here :)

Nobody really pops to mind.I just want Snead to stay on if a change were to be made.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hmm, a Broncos fan stirring the pot with a coaching change scenario? :eek:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just to piss off the fans that hate Fisher and think we need another Mike Martz-type in here :)
nfl_g_robinson_200.jpg

jap

Legend
When Don Jeff Fisher passes on, the leadership of the Ramily is assumed by his son.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Come on people. Harassing a member because of a typo? Really?

giphy.gif
This ain't no typo!!! ^^^^Love that movie BTW.

so i just got up.... 3 pts??? 3 pts???? Is it time fischer decides to get a #1 WR in FA or the draft finally? And stop pretending to use Britt (#4WR) as a #1?

This looks like the Titans offense with jeff fischer. No #1 or #2 WRs.

why fischer why.....

THing is, i really like Fischer as a coach. I played LB back in the day and loved playing for a coach like him. I have no doubt this is part of the reason the Rams D loves him so much.

I dont know, its just he has only really only ever succeeded by have a scrambling QB that could hide his offensive woes. Maybe rams should consider this if they do keep him.

Or just remove his offensive philosophy entirely. Make Martz OC or something. I would pay Fischer 7m to be DC, if he would let someone else take hold of the offense.

i think elway also believes this.

I would hope fischer would start goff later too.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
And no, I am not trying to harass you @DenverRam, I'z just bustin' balls a lil bit. :neener: