Next NFL Dynasty: Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Jaguars?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Agree on this. Our real challenge for the next few years is right here against the 49'ers, like ourselves, they are going to be a very improved team. jmo.

Didn’t there regime get a 6 year deal ? That Stadium ( Levi )has never rocked , so it sucks they got a experienced QB that fast. Experienced in NFL years .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't know. I'm not sold on the qb. I just don't like an unknown getting shoved down my throat by the media. They get it wrong more than they get it right. If the rams had something to play for, he would have been toast. He probably is good, but I think he runs to quick and will have problems if he is he'd in the pocket.

From a far it might look like that , but he has never lost in a NFL game. That is a lot different than a college heisman hopeful who team only have a small glance. He has one of the quickest releases in football.

I’m not saying I’m 100% right , but I have been right for many years.

Dan Marriono from Pitt after Tony Dorsett, & Joe Montana from ND.

Rivers from NC st. Vs E Manning ?

Drew Bree’s & Tomlinson over a M. Vick

Goff ? I liked Keenum & Foles without the pick , but I do like Jared very much.

The USC Matt Leinart I liked , but remember when Kurt Warner took over for him. That QB coach from Pitt & now at Browns(Haley,Green) was screwing him & Warner said he was not going to sit behind him & was still a starter in the NFL. He proved it .

I’ve been wrong for sure , but I’m mad Al Davies never let that LSU QB go back in the draft(Russel ) The rookie salaries were crazy .
—I was for Sam Bradford for sure , just knew the cost was huge. Now that was more of a stretch.The hit he took against BYU (Boise St) showed he leaves himself exposed.

The Rams I believes should have drafted
The Denver,Bears,Dolphins QB instead of trading back for DB Hill .

I also think The Rams should have drafted Matt Ryan instead of taking Chris Long. Arthur Blank needed a QB . The Rams should have called his bluff.

I think the QB position has a lot of value & NE should have traded Garoppolo last year before the draft.

He was worth the insurance Tom Brady would regress . The media can go F’ themselves on the rumors . As much as I hate NE they are going to go down as one of the best franchises in sports history.

— My thoughts on QB’s now ?
Is to groom your QB when you can get value.

McVay knows this & competition is huge. I think Jared Goff wants to be a Ram & is not about the money , so how he develops is huge.

Do I think The Rams would have beat the Niners ? I didn’t want to find out. Dad McVay did what he did in resting his players.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
5 TD's to 7 INT''s is not a ratio that impresses me, wanna see a full season, and better #'s
train

I hope he isn’t that good !!

I’m a long time Rams fan & went through 19 straight losses to the Niners while spending a lot of time in the Bay Area.

It wasn’t easy to watch. USC also lost like 9 years straight to ND & UCLA.

I’d hate to see Chip Kelly win a bunch of games .

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I think the Seahawks are more of a threat than the 9ers. They still have Russell Wilson, and they just need to tweak some things on offense so he has more support. Garrapolo threw like what, 5 picks in 7 games. I need to see a full season first before labelling him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Shanahan sure thinks he is . His dad & Pete Carroll coached a Super together with the Niners.

Steve Young was in waiting. Aaron Rogers is another guy that was in the wings of a HOF QB . From the window dressing it sure looks good , & it comes with a extremely high price tag.

Could be buyers beware , but I’m a little worried it’s not .
I'm not worried, I can't think of one "Brady Back-Up" that has done anything in the League to remember!:thinking::mrburnsevil:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Didn’t there regime get a 6 year deal ? That Stadium ( Levi )has never rocked , so it sucks they got a experienced QB that fast. Experienced in NFL years .
People seem to keep "Talking-Up" the 49ers and Shanahan and Garrapolo, Like " WOW look out for these guys!!!!

Here's why they don't scare me one-little-bit!! Despite what people may say:
* Garrapolo only has 7 games experience as a Starter, " He can, and will be exposed for lack of "Experience"!!

* Shanahan, although he may be a good "Play Caller" He is not the Motivator McVay is! In fact, it has been report, that a lot of players in Atlanta, and elsewhere, didn't like the guy!

He, Shanahan, has a lot to prove to me before I believe he can be a Good HC in this League!!
And one more thing!!!! The 49ers may have a lot of $$$$ and Cap space, and High Draft picks. BUT is there GM Good enough to use it properly!!?!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Crappolo is far from an "experienced" QB. Starting and winning his first five games might make him look good, but he'll experience growing pains and make bad decisions that lose games just like every other up and coming QB has.

48ers have further to go than the Rams putting a dynasty together.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Crappolo is far from an "experienced" QB. Starting and winning his first five games might make him look good, but he'll experience growing pains and make bad decisions that lose games just like every other up and coming QB has.

48ers have further to go than the Rams putting a dynasty together.
This is proven, especially when you look at his "Wins"! His 1st Win, they won by score 5 FG's, his last win he was playing our 2nd and 3rd stringers! This shows me nothing!! And what Teams did he Beat!?! IDK!