Next NFL Dynasty: Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Jaguars?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well the Jags and Chiefs both need a QB before they are even on the list.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well the Jags and Chiefs both need a QB before they are even on the list.

The Niners have one.

This is a team to be reckoned with in the NFC West . Scary about there draft picks & cap space to a nice core of players.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the team that drafts the best, retains it's best players and coaches. And as important as drafting well they have to have their key players stay healthy and productive during their prime years.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Niners have one.

This is a team to be reckoned with in the NFC West . Scary about there draft picks & cap space to a nice core of players.

It's bears watching, but we won't know if they have one or not for a little while.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The Niners have one.

One reason for the Pats success is the fact that their division is and has been terrible for so long. The Seahags have dominated the division lately, now the Rams are on the rise and niners have a qb and cap space.
I’m not seeing a “dynasty “ in this division any time soon.

Ram65

Legend
Eagles have pieces in place for small run. Have to favorites next year. Hard to go much in the future with injuries being a big factor. The have the GM, Coach and QB.

nighttrain

Legend
Eagles and Rams, both are good teams with QB's and surrounding players, gotta see more from the 9ers and Jacksonville. See what happens next season
train

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Term is thrown out all the time. Only dynasty is the Pats, before that you have to go to the Cowboys/Niners in the 80s and 90s and Steelers/Boys in the 70s. So few and far between. Many of those were done pre free agency. Let's win a playoff game before talking dynasty. We're setup well for a nice little run, but it's a constant battle every year.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Seems like just a few months back I was dreaming hoping that my Rams just might just be competitive.o_O

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The Niners have one.

Agree on this. Our real challenge for the next few years is right here against the 49'ers, like ourselves, they are going to be a very improved team. jmo.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" The Rams will Win the next two SB's in a row and then destroy the League!!"(y)(y);):D:yess::homercrawl:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The Niners have one.

I don't know. I'm not sold on the qb. I just don't like an unknown getting shoved down my throat by the media. They get it wrong more than they get it right. If the rams had something to play for, he would have been toast. He probably is good, but I think he runs to quick and will have problems if he is he'd in the pocket.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Would love to see wentz and goff battle for the next decade.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One reason for the Pats success is the fact that their division is and has been terrible for so long.

Truly it's the worst division in all of football overall and has been for years.

There is a reason is is called the AFC Least.

Three very poorly run franchises in that division pretty much give NE 6 wins a year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Niners have one.

Yeah me too, besides the fact that Kyle Shanahan is an excellent play caller.

nighttrain

Legend
The Niners have one.

5 TD's to 7 INT''s is not a ratio that impresses me, wanna see a full season, and better #'s
train

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's bears watching, but we won't know if they have one or not for a little while.

Shanahan sure thinks he is . His dad & Pete Carroll coached a Super together with the Niners.

Steve Young was in waiting. Aaron Rogers is another guy that was in the wings of a HOF QB . From the window dressing it sure looks good , & it comes with a extremely high price tag.

Could be buyers beware , but I’m a little worried it’s not .

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The advantage the Eagles have is their division is likely week unless the Cowboys can get it going again.

Rams still have Russell Wilson to deal with and the Niners will be tough. Plus if the Cards can land a legitimate QB via draft or FA, they can still be dangerous.