Next Big Rams News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I have to admit I am Jones-ing for the Next Big Rams News after:
- Marcus Peters - Yeah!!
- Sam Shields - NIce!!
- Aquib Talib - Hell Yeah!!
- Ndamukong Suh - UNBelievable!!
- Brandin Cooks - You Got to Be Sh#$%@^& Me!!

- Nate Holley - WTF!!
So when will we get the Next Big Rams News? and what will it be?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
AD99 signs a 6 years contract extension with the Rams this summer.

dang

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AD99 signs a 6 years contract extension with the Rams this summer.
Somehow I don't think that will be the Next Big Rams News - however - I am very hopeful we will hear that before the Regular Season starts.

Psycho_X

Legend
At this time of year, mini camps, dead time after until training camp when a lot of rich kids have way too much time on their hands, and the Russian roulette of training camp injuries.... lets just hope it's good news.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm afraid there's not going to be any "big news" until after the mini-camp and the start of TC. :cry:That's six weeks :sleepz::rant:

Here at ROD its the time when posters get to jones-ing for Rams news and go off the deep end with crazy posts. :blah::dizzy: I think its fun).:argue: :yay:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah this down time is driving me nuts... hope the next BIG NEWS is a deal for Cooks or AD... would love to hear either one

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I say, be careful what you wish for. We had plenty of big news and pretty good at that. The last piece of big news was Fox going down for the year. So at this point, no news is good news. The signings aren't coming till after training camp starts.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
ee358380a7f4415b843f982886283441.0.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Prime Time, you forgot to put the part where billecheck and Brady accuse the Rams of cheating. :violin: