New Uniforms (for Fun)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
All of us can use this today....I like these feel they would be prefect giving us the blue & gold and on the road the uniforms the Rams donned for years until they went to the blue & whites in the 60's....Keep in mind they could don the blue & whites as throwbacks with this look as their primary....Blue at home canary yellow on the road.

Primary Uniforms:
Rams%20Uniform%20New%202016_zps2rrgupvm.jpg

Throwbacks:
KuoPdzA.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The regular uniforms look a bit too UCLA for me. I like the throwback look though. I would dig a version of the yellow/blue but the stripes on the sleeves and outlines on the numbers look just a bit too college or HS.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Agree with @RamFan503 , the first unis have the look of a high school team. The yellow jerseys with white pants are terrible. Either blue/white, or the old blue/yellow are the only unis I prefer.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I really think they should incorporate the horns back into the sleeve and shoulder area. That with the wider horns on the helmet with the Royal and Yellow for primary colors and Blue and White for the throwbacks.

K.I.S.S.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All of us can use this today....I like these feel they would be prefect giving us the blue & gold and on the road the uniforms the Rams donned for years until they went to the blue & whites in the 60's....Keep in mind they could don the blue & whites as throwbacks with this look as their primary....Blue at home canary yellow on the road.

Primary Uniforms:
Rams%20Uniform%20New%202016_zps2rrgupvm.jpg

:puke:

Throwbacks:
KuoPdzA.jpg

:banana:

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Throwbacks look good, but a re-design of the sleeves is required of the blue and yellows.
Who wears sleeves anymore, Den? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rocko

UDFA
As for the jersey in the picture, I would move the emblem of the Ram head that is on the left upper side of the jersey and put it where the small numbers are on the sleeve now, and move the small numbers on top of the shoulder pads with the colors matching the chest numbers.

Rocko

UDFA
So what's the chance for the 2018 season that the Rams can go to all blue and white and completely drop the gold. The NFL has to have some mercy for us - what's that old saying: "You look good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good."

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The yellow jersey looks like throwbacks from the 40's/50's. They wore those one time agaibst the Chiefs, when they shutout Montana in the early 90's.

https://goo.gl/images/6i42Pq
6i42Pq