New Rams Game....#3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This may not last long, but I found myself looking at NFL GM's and thinking "they're fucking kids!" Which made me feel old.
The game is:
"You know you feel old when ________________"

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know you feel old when NFL GM's look like young'uns.:palm:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You know you feel young when almost every person here is older than you.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know you feel young when almost every person here is older than you.
You know you feel old when the shoes in your closet are older than some authors...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know you feel old, when you wake up and move
You know you're old when you see all time great players in retrospect, are younger than you...

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
You know you feel old when your child sees pictures of WW2 and says "Was that the 1980's?"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You know you feel old when you've been married a decade longer than you haven't.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know you're old when college kids think of the Reagan years as President, like you think of Eisenhower's years in the White House....

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I’m so old I remember when the only OJ everyone knew came out of a can instead of being put into a can.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m so old I remember when the only OJ everyone knew came out of a can instead of being put into a can.
You're so old that when someone asked who played Marshal Dillon in Gunsmoke, you replied "William Conrad..."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Though I do a perfect Festus impersonation
I bet, but you're so old you know that before there was a Festus on the tv series, there was a Chester Proudfoot as Dillon's sidekick on the radio Gunsmoke!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I bet, but you're so old you know that before there was a Festus on the tv series, there was a Chester Proudfoot as Dillon's sidekick on the radio Gunsmoke!
I can remember, I just forget that’s I remember is all. But we wouldn’t really remember it if it hadn’t been for the second version, and that’s because of color tv.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
The guy who played Chester Proudfoot, whose name escapes me, went on to have to have a pretty good career as a character actor on tv and the movies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The guy who played Chester Proudfoot, whose name escapes me, went on to have to have a pretty good career as a character actor on tv and the movies.
He was! Also, the guy who played Doc Adams on the radio Gunsmoke, played Floyd the Barber on the Andy Griffith Show.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've felt old when describing tv series which were so popular that I figured even youngsters today would know such great shows. Like "WKRP in Cincinnati," "Cheers," "Taxi," and others. All I get are blank stares from them when mentioned...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You know you feel young when you have no idea what people are talking about with this crazy Gunsmoke show. Cue the blank stare.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know you’re old when you think a tranny is something you change out of your car