NEW: Rams at 49ers - 1st & 10 From the St. Lous Win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"The NFL should be ashamed and appalled by the performance of referee Jerome Boger's officiating crew in the Rams 13-10 win over the 49ers. Throughout the game, it was a stuck-on-repeat disaster comprised of one questionable call after another.

Whatever the league is doing to help its officials operate optimally isn't working. Perhaps the evaluation process itself needs a review. It seems apparent that the performance of those who are paid to accurately assess and manage games is deteriorating."

Maybe it's time to hire refs full-time and then hold them accountable by either suspending them without pay or firing them after a disastrous game like that.

I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive when it comes to the English language, English being my second language and all. I'll be happy to edit anything you write for free. :)

Thank you, Prime... lol !

STL-Rams

Starter
As usual a real great report, Thanks Shane!...Love these comments
I didn't realize just how Huge the half-time stat was!

:D:D

This was just an amazing turn around from last week. No on e saw this effort coming!!
Big thank you, Dave. Appreciate it! Just saw this. Sorry. New piece is up fyi.

STL-Rams

Starter
As always, thanks Shane....
Point number 8 is a salient one.
The Rams really outplayed SF most of the game. If you take into account the first half of the game in St. Louis the Rams appear to be catching SF. The first half fumble and two missed opportunities for TDs (Britt on the scramble and Kenricks late....I will give up the punt return and not count the safety) and the Rams win in a romp. I wonder how different perceptions of SF current state would be if they just lost to the Rams 27-10 at home?
I see no real downside with Davis. He really struggled on Sunday, but, at worst the Rams have more than likely found a good, young back up QB, something they did not have before.
Big thanks, Fearsomefour. I agree with you.. this game should not have been close, and likely would not have been if not for a couple Rams mistakes and 14 points stolen by the officials. I agree with you on Davis 100%.

STL-Rams

Starter
Hi Shane,

Nice work again my friend.

One question for you... Do you think, based upon your observations, that the Defense is starting to learn Williams' scheme and turn the corner to become a consistently good Defense? Or, do you think this was just the latest up in the up and down performance of our D?

Thank you

I think that is certainly part of it. It's quite a bit different from last year. I think they will show better results over final 8 games than they did over the first 8. It's been a very young secondary, too, who is gaining experience.