New Ram 2013 highlight video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Watch it before the evil empire pulls it down!!

Pay particular attention to the long run by Stacy vs Tennessee...I had never noticed this before but just watch at the 8:16 mark when they show they play a second time on replay, from behind the QB....watch from the left of your screen and see who comes in to the frame, meets the LB #55 head up, MOVES HIM OUT OF THE HOLE and stays on him! I think you'll be shocked as I was.

A55VA6

Legend
at the 8:16 mark when they show they play a second time on replay, from behind the QB....watch from the left of your screen and see who comes in to the frame, meets the LB #55 head up, MOVES HIM OUT OF THE HOLE and stays on him! I think you'll be shocked as I was.
haha yeah, pretty impressive. Certainly shows his toughness for a little guy.

jjab360

Legend
People don't realize it, but Tavon is stout for a dude his size. He's a pretty good blocker mostly just because he can outquick pretty much anybody to get the angle and gain position.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Watch it before the evil empire pulls it down!!

Pay particular attention to the long run by Stacy vs Tennessee...I had never noticed this before but just watch at the 8:16 mark when they show they play a second time on replay, from behind the QB....watch from the left of your screen and see who comes in to the frame, meets the LB #55 head up, MOVES HIM OUT OF THE HOLE and stays on him! I think you'll be shocked as I was.

Yeah, Tavon is a solid blocker. Most blocking seems to be like 70% effort 30% size, which is why Cook isnt an elite blocker. No effort. Tavon is the definition of effort, and isn't afraid to take on anybody. Still really impressive for a guy his size though.

However, speaking of Cook, in the same play Cook has a couple nice efforts blocking, especially that last block to drive the guy like 10 yards down field. When he wants to, he can dominate.