New: One Specific Assistant Coaching Change Could Pay Big

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
Analyzes both the unit this coach will work with and three players that have underachieved there and why a change here may be an under-the-radar move but as vital as any this offseason...

Hope you all enjoy it...

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1011118-st-louis-rams-one-specific-assistant-coaching-change-may-make-major-impact" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1011 ... jor-impact</a>

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: New: One Specific Assistant Coaching Change Could Pay Bi

do you guys agree ? disagree? re on Loney...

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame

Hard to say what the reason for underperformance is along the line. If its talent or coaching.

Loney should have been let go before this year IMO. He is one guy I would have fired regardless of whether Billy and Spags were retained. Our Oline performance is unacceptable and the blame must fall somewhere.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I agree with all of that, I felt he needed to be replaced last year frankly. I really hope we do get a good replacement coach there. It's vital.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Yeah Shane. I think a lot of us were really curious as to why Loney was kept on. It never made sense that someone getting so little production out of what appeared to be the makings of a fairly elite O-line could possibly keep his job. I only half jokingly suggested he had something on BD or Spags or someone else in the organization.

I will be very interested to see how our O-line performs in the future.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RamFan503 said:
Yeah Shane. I think a lot of us were really curious as to why Loney was kept on. It never made sense that someone getting so little production out of what appeared to be the makings of a fairly elite O-line could possibly keep his job. I only half jokingly suggested he had something on BD or Spags or someone else in the organization.

I will be very interested to see how our O-line performs in the future.

I will as well.. and I don't know anyone who can veryify or justify why he stuck around so long.