New O-Lineman Award!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Howmay times will a Ram Win this award, this Year!

• 1 time.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 2 Times

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • 4 times

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • other; Show your Choice

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just heard on Fox, that each week Ford Motor Company will be giving a O-Lineman of the Week Award! This is about time!! How many Times do you think a Ram will be mentioned this year!?

Edit: Management please help!! I screwed-up the Poll Question, and can't seem to fix it. It should read "How many" not " Howmay" Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:

tempests

Hall of Fame
Without knowing how they determine this, I have no idea.

I imagine players on teams with nationally televised games on FOX will probably get the first look.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'll go with 6. Possibly more when you consider they are blocking for the wire to wire NFL rushing leader.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Without knowing how they determine this, I have no idea.

I imagine players on teams with nationally televised games on FOX will probably get the first look.
I'm not sure about this^, the Award was created because of FORD being the New Official Truck of the NFL! So there is that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll go with 6. Possibly more when you consider they are blocking for the wire to wire NFL rushing leader.
Fantastic point, I wish I had thought of it!!(y)(y);):D:rolllaugh:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
4 or more times I hope. Great award.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I have no faith in anyone to give us national recognition, but blocking for Gurley might get us 1 award.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I voted for 2. I think that would be amazing considering around 150 offensive lineman play every single week.

jap

Legend
I would love to see GRob or Jaws own this award. GRob, because he had to endure all the flack due to his poor collegiate preparation. It would nice to see him shut up all his detractors (including us!) and justify his high draft selection. Jaws, because he's so huge and cool at the same time, damn it!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Went with 2 also. I expect a monstrous season from Gurley and lots of accolades for our young OL. Fingers crossed.