New NFL podcast: Grego and Bogen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
My cousin Adam Grego and I are trying a new project and would love for you to check it out. It's all things NFL and this is just a side project and will not interfere with Downtown Rams or our podcast. Please let me know what you think. Thank you, guys!

https://bumpers.fm/e/b4lo5qsihs20010dg3u0

Ram65

Legend
I listened on my drive tonight instead of local Phila radio talk which is in basketball draft mode. I don't follow the NBA much.You guys sounded good. Both of you are easy to listen to. I'm not sure who your trying to reach and what your goals are. Could you comment. For a first pod cast it was good.

Jake you stumped your partner with the early with what draft pick from the NFC he liked.. I don't know if you want to have more structure or just winging it. I think a little of both. The early part could be structured more i e.. a little rehearsed or know the questions. You guys know your stuff on the draft picks a little background on some players could help the less knowledgeable. It's hard to keep up with every team so giving info like on the Giants and others was helpful. Post the link to the next one. Hope this helps.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I listened on my drive tonight instead of local Phila radio talk which is in basketball draft mode. I don't follow the NBA much.You guys sounded good. Both of you are easy to listen to. I'm not sure who your trying to reach and what your goals are. Could you comment. For a first pod cast it was good.

Jake you stumped your partner with the early with what draft pick from the NFC he liked.. I don't know if you want to have more structure or just winging it. I think a little of both. The early part could be structured more i e.. a little rehearsed or know the questions. You guys know your stuff on the draft picks a little background on some players could help the less knowledgeable. It's hard to keep up with every team so giving info like on the Giants and others was helpful. Post the link to the next one. Hope this helps.
Thank you man! I appreciate the listen it means alot. I totally agree with everything you said. My vision is to basically do this podcast and my Downtown Rams podcast. I love staying busy and I enjoy doing this. I think it's really going to escalate my growth as a radio/podcast speaker. I will most certainly continue to share them. We are now on iTunes and Google Play so definitely spread the word if you can.

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-grego-and-bogen-podcast/id1241838670?mt=2

Google Play: https://playmusic.app.goo.gl/?ibi=c...odcast&pcampaignid=MKT-na-all-co-pr-mu-pod-16