New Look Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamShack

UDFA
Hey Ram Bros,
I know you guys have to be stoked about these young Rams. They play wityh a swagger like we haven't seen in a while. Do yourself a favor and compare Sammys stats to Eli Mannings this season it's not that much different . Janoris Jenks and Finn Dawg are a top CB tandem for years to come. If Jenks can keep his head on straight, I think he can be the best cb in the league in a few years. He is just a pure playmaker. Quinn and Long....enough said,that's just scary dude! Brockers isnt flashing quite like Suhdid his rookie, but he is doing a nice job.Brockers will be a game changer once he really learns the scheme and what we are trying to do. JL and Jo Lo have a cool scenario going on, I would like to see a good LB taken early in the draft. The safety position is where we will really need help. The Defensive Swag on this team is just scary and we are just a bunch of young puppies. The offensive side of the ball isn't as dynamic, but we have several pieces to build around, most importantly quarterback. Mark my words [hil]Sam Will Win Us A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!![/hil] We we need to establish the OL, in which I have no doubts in our OL coach with some legit talent. Let's be clear here people our O line coach Paul Boudrea is working wonders with pretty much backups at every position except LT when Roger is on the field. Givens is a keeper for sure, we have to sign Danny A and work more with B.Quick. In the draft if there is a stud WR coming out then we need to take one and our WR corp is complete. Don't give up on B.Quick guys he will be fine in due time. The TE position is a tricky situation because I like Lance, but he needs a partner. Think about every position on our team we have a 1-2 punch tandem. JL and Jo Lo, CL and R.Quinn, Finn Dawg and Jenks, Danny A and Givens, Pead and D. Rich (Pead will be fine to guys). Anyway you get the point give Lance a young stud to teach and I'm sure it will also help his confidence.The RB position is set as far as I'm concerned. That brings us to coaching, and as you all can see we have a damn good staff, and a damn good general manage. I love this staff because they are not afraid to take chances on players. And with the extra picks from the skins we will only get better. What I'm trying to say is that we are freaking loaded dude, with picks, players and excitement. Keep your shades on because the future is bright Ram Bros!!! Sorry for grammatical errors.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
LOL "Finn Dawg"!!?!

That's awesome, never that one before.

But yeah love this "core" of players. Basically, they all have the mentality of Jack. Which is scary.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I marked your words.

via edit of course. :yeh:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I have to join in with your enthusiasm. I really think this team needs to go LB, then S in the first round next year. Then try and get OL, WR, TE, RB in the later rounds. This team isn't missing much now. I think keeping the same systems in place for a couple of years will make this O jell with most of its existing players. Snead and Fisher really seem to know how to draft. I trust they will find fantastic depth in the later rounds of the draft the next two years. That allows them to go after the potential "star playmakers" with those two 1st round picks in 2013 and 2014. Yeah, the RAMS are sitting pretty in my opinion.