New kids on the block with a podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-721510654/rampage-radio-podcast-eps-1-introductions-and-playoffs-04

There are some that are doing Rams podcasts.... but not like ours. We just launched today and wanted to post this out there before tomorrows games. We introduce ourselves and lay out what was, and what has become our beloved Rams. Please take the time to check it out if you'd like. Leaving feedback on this thread would be sweet but obviously not required lol. We will be on iTunes soon!

Lets beat the whiners with the backups!!

JRobinson

MiLB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gonna bump this in case some of you need a last minute fix before the game.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great listen JRob. To be clear. Is your buddy NOT a Ram fan? He still had some good knowledge, but is he the one that said Jeff Goff? :p

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not a bad first take. :rolleyes: Thought you might mention Olsen and Kromer too. Good sound quality:violin: and you only squabbled once.:argue:

Do it again,:homer: I'll listen.:help:

JRobinson

MiLB
Great listen JRob. To be clear. Is your buddy NOT a Ram fan? He still had some good knowledge, but is he the one that said Jeff Goff? :p

My buddy is actually my brother (y), he likes the Rams, but he’s not a diehard like us. He likes the Falcons and just the NFL in general. And yes, he said Jeff Goff :redcard:

JRobinson

MiLB
Not a bad first take. :rolleyes: Thought you might mention Olsen and Kromer too. Good sound quality:violin: and you only squabbled once.:argue:

Do it again,:homer: I'll listen.:help:

I would have mentioned Olsen and Kromer, but didn’t wanna elaborate with potential boredom. We all know what role those guys play. Pivotal. Thanks for listening. Oh, and there will definitely be more squabbles... believe it; but that’s what makes good content.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
My buddy is actually my brother (y), he likes the Rams, but he’s not a diehard like us. He likes the Falcons and just the NFL in general. And yes, he said Jeff Goff :redcard:
Oh cool. He’s your brother. So a dick punch seems to be in order. Eh?

Thanks for posting it again. I look forward to the next podcast. (With a much more high-pitched guest host) :whistle:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like the squabbling and I also like the "in depth". It's actually the one thing most media coverage don't go into. Us die hard fans love the "in depth".