New!! Just stolen from the Rams Web Sight!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just came back from the Rams Official Web Sight, and they have Posted New Photos of the entire 2016 Roster! You should check them out! Here are some "Special" ones I picked out to share with you:

* BEST Photo Award!!
temp2016roster_86.jpg

* WORST Photo Award! ( The only photo were the player is NOT in Game Action!)
temp2016roster_72.jpg

* Honorable Mention!!
temp2016roster_99.jpg

" Because Donald Looks like he's already past these KC Lineman before they knew what hit them!!
Fore you favorites, visit the Rams sight! " I SAVED THEM ALL TO MY LIBRARY!!"(y):D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Check out the expression on Spruce's face. And the stiff arm. Ya think he comes to play football?

Ist rd, 7th rd, UDFA, don't matter where you find them. These are the kind of football players that bring championships. Not saying Spruce WILL bring a championship, but the kind of football player you want on your team.

This guy is determined to make a difference.

Last edited:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Some of the photos are incorrect. They say Zurlien is in year5 while Hekker is in year 4. They both entered the league in the same year. There's a few like that

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Check out the expression on Spruce's face. And the stiff arm. Ya think he comes to play football?

Ist rd, 7th rd, UDFA, don't matter where you find them. These are the kind of football players that bring championships. Not saying Spruce WILL bring a championship, but the kind of football player you want on your team.

This guy is determined to make a difference.
I couldn't agree more!!(y)(y)
Good Stuff.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some of the photos are incorrect. They say Zurlien is in year5 while Hekker is in year 4. They both entered the league in the same year. There's a few like that
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that detail, I was just paying attention to the photos, names and Jersey numbers!