New Jersey Time ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Ha Ha. I'm not going to new Jersey, hate that place , always get fined or arrested , at least I get pulled over .

Anyway I think I need a new Rams jersey , I thinking A.D. or johnny hekker are pretty good bets . What say you fellas and or ladies ? Home? Away?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I thought your post was about going to New Jersey...
200.webp

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
AD, All Day!!! Might be worth waiting a couple years until the new digs hit the streets though, unless you are buying a knock off and not spending $300 to further line the owners pockets.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't ask my help! Every time I buy a New Jersey, that player gets Hurt and NEVER Plays as well for the Rams again! ie. Kurt Warner / Chris Long! After I bought their Jersey's, that Season they got Hurt, and then it was Bye! Bye!
I don't want to jinx anymore players! My next one will be a Custom throw-Back of some retired Player Like Deacon Jones-BRUUUCE! someone I can't get hurt!!(y);):D

Ramon Ram

Starter
It's about time I buy the Roman Gabriel throwback white jersey. Not sure of best site. Saw one for 150 and another site had one for 52. My girlfriend tried to buy me one once and the seller went dark. Anyone have a sure fire site?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@RAMBUSH

Never buy a kicker's jersey... even if he is the punter.

Kickers aren't even real people.

C'mon Man !!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Johnny ain't just a kicker ... C'mon Man !

True...

He does QB impressions from time to time. Just impressions though. Remember that.

Kickers aren't real people man. Don't fall for it. LOL

Hekker even started a "thing" claiming that kickers "are real people too". Don't fall for it MAN! It's a trick.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Ha Ha. I'm not going to new Jersey, hate that place , always get fined or arrested , at least I get pulled over .

Anyway I think I need a new Rams jersey , I thinking A.D. or johnny hekker are pretty good bets . What say you fellas and or ladies ? Home? Away?
Yeah and we hate people coming to our state who get arrested/fined. Something tells me you'd have a problem wherever you go.

RAMBUSH

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:thinking: Hmm, let's see. Maybe it's because you're "always getting fined or arrested".
PA. Plates . New Jersey cops never seen a pa plate they didn't love. I been driving in pa for 36 years. One speeding ticket and 2 stopsign violations. I been to jersey about 25 times in my life and was pulled over 7. Gimme a break.