New Facebook Behind the Grind

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
www.facebook.com/ramsbehindthegrind

This episode is amazing with a lot of focus on B. Cooks. As much as I love Sammy and will miss him, Brandin seems to just be wired differently and those intangibles I think give him better long term upside. Even if Watkins has the slight edge physically with his size/speed combo.

Can't wait to see this offense in year 2.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I caught the Aaron Donald episode on YouTube. I didn't know these were on FB. Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen these other episodes

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
What a great series! I just watched the Nickell Robey-Coleman episode. Such a modest dude and it gave me the warm and fuzzies to see how the staff interacts with him and his family. I really like our staff and our players.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Some of those exercises Cooks was doing I'd never seen before. It was almost like they were not only trying to stretch him, but they were trying to turn him into a contortionist. It almost hurt to watch it, but somehow I found it fascinating at the same time. Just shows how much effort goes into being a professional football player.:bow:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Snead on draft day(s) comes off as Hunter S. Thompson, on a totally different level than everyone else.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
www.facebook.com/ramsbehindthegrind

This episode is amazing with a lot of focus on B. Cooks. As much as I love Sammy and will miss him, Brandin seems to just be wired differently and those intangibles I think give him better long term upside. Even if Watkins has the slight edge physically with his size/speed combo.

Can't wait to see this offense in year 2.

They came out the same year. Who has the better numbers ? The numbers tell you all you need to know !!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Some of those exercises Cooks was doing I'd never seen before. It was almost like they were not only trying to stretch him, but they were trying to turn him into a contortionist. It almost hurt to watch it, but somehow I found it fascinating at the same time. Just shows how much effort goes into being a professional football player.:bow:

Tell Sammy that as he cashed his checks.