New Direction, Old Staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Let's face it. No matter what Stan does, all of us won't be totally happy. Some like Fisher, some don't, some people want McDaniels to stay, some don't. There may be a hiring that nobody understands....

Just remember, this is our team...this is our new owner putting his stamp on it. He's an experienced owner. I hope that we all give whatever moves that he makes a chance, and that we all abide by the same code of conduct regarding respecting our team and staff during and after the transition on this great fan website.

Personally, I appreciate what Coach Spagnuolo and Billy Devaney brought to the table record notwithstanding. I know that this is a better team than it was a few years ago. Spags and Billy built a strong foundation for the future, so they will always be part of the Rams future success. I wish them well, I look forward to the future of the team, and I do so with great spirit and expectations.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I think you need the avatar without any blood on the doctor.

Anonymous

This Rams squad is the 3rd oldest in the league. I guarantee a big turnover focused on youth.....something Fisher has shown he can do.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed to both.

steferfootball

Starter
DR RAM said:
Personally, I appreciate what Coach Spagnuolo and Billy Devaney brought to the table record notwithstanding. I know that this is a better team than it was a few years ago. Spags and Billy built a strong foundation for the future, so they will always be part of the Rams future success.
I feel like it is a toned down version of Tony Dungy in Tampa.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I said somewhere else I'm starting to get over it. It is pretty exciting, to see the new faces that will be here.

I'm even, very, ever so slightly, starting to warm up to Jeffery Fisher. Very slightly.