New Defensive Guys Can Catch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

jenkins, dunbar and finnigan each had a chance to intercept the ball and each took their opportunity.

fletcher and dahl also had an opportunity for an interception. no cigar both times.

good to see the new guys can catch the ball. it amazing how many more turnovers a d can create when players can hold onto the ball.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Game of inches, my man.

If Fletcher gets that interception instead of the knock-down, then that's 3 less points for the Lions.
Same with Dahl, if I remember right. Wouldn't that have stalled a scoring drive?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

yeah, the fletcher drop was a very catchable ball. what a game changer that would have been.

the dahl one was more difficult but you expect them to make those catches.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yep. Gotta hang onto the ball when you have the opportunity. I think Fisher likes defenders that can catch, which is why I don't expect Dahl and Fletcher to be sticking around for years to come.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
5 interceptions would have been nice. But, to be totally objective, the three they did get were incredibly easy catches.
Fletcher and Dahl had to lay out for theirs.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love watching Finn take it to the house with Coach Fisher (in the background on the replay) jumping up and down like a fan while he's headed to the end zone. That was awesome.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
Going off in a little tangent here, but I was disappointed in our pass rush. I thought we would get more sacks in this game, but I know we ran a lot of 3-down Linemen/6 DB's. I was just hoping for more sacks.: :huh:

I hate when defense runs prevent to try and hold the lead. Most of the time it never works..... :grr:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
RamsSince1969 said:
I love watching Finn take it to the house with Coach Fisher (in the background on the replay) jumping up and down like a fan while he's headed to the end zone. That was awesome.

Yes that was awesome to see from the coach!