New Bud Light Commercial

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Has anyone seen the new Bud Light commercial? So happy that Rams fans finally have a noticeable part in a commercial. Wearing throwbacks too!!!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Haven't seen it but I'll keep my eye out for it that's for sure! :bg:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
WestsideRamsfan said:
Has anyone seen the new Bud Light commercial? So happy that Rams fans finally have a noticeable part in a commercial. Wearing throwbacks too!!!
Yeah saw it, and there was LOTS of Rams fans in it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah that was awesome while showing them watching "The Tackle" in the background.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Haha yeah I loved it! And then they showed Pittsburgh fans...perfect combo for me.

♫♪Very superstitious ♪♫

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Very cool. Saw it the other day. Usually it's all steelers, cowboys, patriots, etc. I was very happy when I saw it!

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah i saw it a few days ago. Was pretty cool to finally see the Rams on a commercial instead of the usual 4-5 teams.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Saw it during the game on Saturday, at first i thought it was gonna only be Rams fans and no other team fans lol. Awesome still though.